The visit aims to maintain and deepen the cooperative relations between the two countries and affirm the importance Vietnam attaches to the Vietnam-U.K. Strategic Partnership.
Through meetings and working sessions with the U.K.'s authorities, businesses and the Vietnamese community in the U.K., Vietnam expects to attract more resources serving its post-pandemic socio-economic development.
During his visit, N.A. Chairman Hue will hold talks with McFall and Hoyle, and have meetings with other high-ranking officials of the U.K. government and parliament; and representatives from the business community and major economic, finance and education corporations of the European nation.
The visit is expected to contribute to further strengthening the Vietnam-U.K. Strategic Partnership in various fields and at all levels, promoting cooperation between the two countries' legislative bodies; and expanding cooperation in potential fields such economy, trade – investment, finance – banking, health care, education – training, defense – security, climate change adaptation, aviation, pharmaceuticals, and renewable energy in line with the Joint Declaration on the Vietnam-U.K. Strategic Partnership.
The focus of the visit is to promote bilateral economic and trade cooperation, and speed up the development of legal policies for economic cooperation between the two countries through the parliamentary channel, towards effectively implementing the U.K.-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (UKVFTA).
Notably, a seminar on educational cooperation will be held with the participation of representatives from leading universities, corporations, educational organizations of both sides in order to seek ways for further strengthening cooperation in education and training between the two countries.
Right after his arrival, the Vietnamese top legislator had a meeting with officials and staff from the Vietnamese Embassy, and representatives of the Vietnamese community in the U.K.
He suggested Vietnamese associations and organizations in the U.K. continue to play an important role in building an increasingly stable and developing community, becoming a solid bridge for the Vietnam-Vietnam strategic partnership.
The legislator expressed his hope that the network of Vietnamese experts and intellectuals in the U.K. will continue to closely connect with the homeland, contributing valuable knowledge and human resources to the country.
- Edo 2020: Be neutral in handling polls, INEC Chairman urges electoral officers
- Coronavirus: Guidance 'too late' for weekend care home visits
- China says Czech Senate Speaker to Pay ‘Heavy Price’ for ‘Political Opportunism’ of Taiwan Visit
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump encouraged to call for calm during Wisconsin visit
- Democrats slam Trump's Kenosha visit as divisive
- APC begins registration of new members in Ebonyi
- How Gen Nwachukwu used economic diplomacy to salvage Nigeria’s growth, development
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 3
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 4
- MPs can enter Parliament only if they have COVID-negative certificate: guidelines
- What to watch on the Republican convention's final night
- Don’t Look Now, But Trump Whisperer Kris Kobach May Become Governor of Kansas
- Japan’s Longest-Serving PM, Shinzo Abe, Quits in Bid to ‘Escape’ Potential Prosecution
- Telangana Assembly to ask Centre to confer Bharat Ratna on PV
- Read Donald Trump’s full RNC acceptance speech ripping Biden, Democrats and calling for four more years in office
- 'Always some sneaky trick': Black voters in Georgia say the state's primary meltdown was no accident
- Nhon-Hanoi Station metro project expected to become operational next year
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 29
- Will Sterlite verdict push investors away from Tamil Nadu?
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump heads to New Hampshire after renomination speech
N.A. Chairman begins official visit to U.K. have 555 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.