After yesterday's meeting of the Standing Committee of the Government, chaired by the Prime Minister, about the socio-economic status of Vietnam in the first 6 months, the Government Office released a formal dispatch on addressing shortages of drugs and medical equipment.
Based on the reports of the Planning & Investment Ministry, the Finance Ministry, and opinions from other delegates, the Standing Committee of the Government has delivered a request for MoH to cooperate with the Finance Ministry and related ministries, state agencies to review all applicable regulations on drug and medical equipment purchase, social resource mobilization in this matter, public-private collaboration in the healthcare field.
MoH then has to issue regulations, instructions within its power to immediately tackle the current shortages of drugs, medical equipment at various healthcare institutes before July 4 in order to satisfy the demands of the public regarding medical treatments.
Along with that are proposals, reports from MoH to the Government to consider any issues out of its power. Simultaneously, MoH must hold bidding sessions for medicine and medical equipment at central level, while directing provinces and healthcare units to immediately hold similar events at their levels according to regulations, avoiding any negativity, corruptions, waste, and group interests.
By Phan Thao – Translated by Thanh Tam
- Side effects of medical devices: Panel chalks out formula for compensation
- 5 Reasons For the American Physician Shortage-Didn't Know There Was One?
- Single regulatory framework likely for all medical devices
- Definition of medical devices to include nebulisers, syringes
- Dengue fever cases spike, Vietnamese Health Ministry amends guidelines for diagnosis and treatment
- Where are the guidelines on e-pharma, Patna HC asks government
- The Current US Economy and the Emergency Medical Services - An In-Depth Review
- Bombay HC strikes down plea against online drug sales
- A Medical Spa is a Medical Spa, Or is It?
- Part 2 of Commonly Asked Questions About Progesterone Cream
- Pharmacists press federal parties to address persistent drug shortages
- Thoughts on Government Regulation & the Natural Organic Whole Foods Industry
- Democrats 2020: What their key issues are
- Salem's Biggest Issue, According To City Council Candidates
- Scheer suggests Liberals could decriminalize hard drugs, despite Trudeau's denial
- Anxiety Medication - Don't Believe the Hype!
- Colorado Supreme Court to weigh in on how judges decide when people on probation can use medical marijuana
- Tây Ninh issues document on wastewater treatment systems at industrial parks
- Vaping epidemic ignites Congressional calls for regulation, funding
- You Don't Need to Ask About Abortion
Ministry asked to issue regulation to amend drugs, medical equipment shortage have 402 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.