The event was jointly organized by the Vietnam Youth Support Center under the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee, Artillery Regiment 58 under Division 308 of Army Corps 1 and the Training Battalion under Division 371 of the Air Defense – Air Force Service.
The military semester program aims to provide youths with necessary life and social skills. To this end, youths will learn the traditions of the heroic Vietnam People's Army, and be educated about patriotism, sharing spirit, responsibility, and showing of their inner feelings with family and society. They will be taught on how to develop independence, communication skills, conduct and teamwork skills as well.
In addition, participating youths will have a chance to take part in sports, cultural, healthy entertainment activities and even production to develop good habits and help them feel more confident in future communication.
The program is hoped to change bad habits of youths formed during the long period of COVID-19 pandemic and boost interaction among family members.
According to statistics from the World Health Organization (WHO), up to 70-80% of children aged 8-15 like online games, in which children addicted to the games account for about 10-15%. In fact, game addiction is becoming a concern of many families and society because of its consequences on young game addicts.
Translated by Mai Huong
- New York's new bail program got start 6 years ago in Queens
- Bike sharing program to start next year across New York's five boroughs
- Utah Aerospace Pathways program expands to Iron County
- Should local police be armed with military weapons?
- Find out what military equipment Shore towns got
- Washington Greys Military Cadets still helping kids get to college, after 55 years of drills and discipline
- JFK Airport program to help military veterans and passengers
- Washington military base one of few places where these endangered butterflies survive
- Military dolphins join Russian navy after Crimea annexation
- Arizona boarding school takes advantage of school tax credit program
- Watchdog: Start-Up NY ads cost taxpayers $53M
- New York rebate checks to start Nov. 24
- Wisconsin ranks last again for start-ups
- CVUSD after-school program gives students opportunity
- Schools expand ELL programs, but lack funding
- Program aims to bridge "digital divide" for Paterson students
- Stop throwing good money after bad: Scrap 421-a, which has failed to produce much affordable housing, and start over
- State's opioid pilot program tied to Fox Valley
- CSA program means food security for low-income families in Fort Collins
- Datto to bring 70-plus jobs to RIT as START-UP NY firm
Military semester program 2022 starts have 394 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.