HÀ NỘI — The Party Central Committee's Inspection Commission issued a disciplinary warning against the Standing Board of the Party Committee of the Việt Nam National Coal – Mineral Industries Group (Vinacomin) for the 2015-20 and 2020-25 tenures, during its 16th meeting that took place from June 20-22.
The commission concluded that the board violated the principle of democratic centralism and working regulations, and showed signs of negligence, along with lax leadership and supervision, letting the Council of Members and some individuals violate Party regulations and the State's laws on production, business and investment.
Such violations have caused severe consequences, and negatively affected production and business, as well as the prestige of the Party organisation and the group as well.
Lê Minh Chuẩn, secretary of the Party Committee and chairman of the Council of Members; Đặng Thanh Hải, deputy decretary of the Party Committee, member of the council and general director; and Nguyễn Ngọc Cơ, deputy general director, and former member of the Party Committee of Vinacomin, also received warnings.
Phan Xuân Thuỷ, a member of the Party Committee and deputy general director, got a reprimand.
At the meeting, the Inspection Commission also looked into violations by the Standing Board of the Party Committee of the south-central province of Phú Yên (2015-20 term), and by the Party delegation to the HCM City People's Committee (2016-2021 tenure).
It gave warnings to the Standing Board of the Party Committee of the HCM City Construction Department, and the Standing Board of the Party Committee of the Office of the municipal People's Committee (2015-20 term).
Võ Văn Hoan, member of the municipal Party Committee and member of the Party delegation to and deputy chairman of the city People's Committee, and former secretary of the Party Committee and former head of the Office of the municipal People's Committee, were also reprimanded.
The commission proposed the Politburo consider disciplinary measures against the Party delegation to the HCM City People's Committee (2016-21 tenure) and Nguyễn Thanh Phong, currently a member of the Party Central Committee and deputy head of its Economic Commission, former deputy secretary of the HCM City Party Committee, and former deputy secretary of the Party delegation to and former chairman of the HCM City People's Committee.
The Standing Board of the Party Committee of HCM City People's Committee was deemed to have violated the principle of democratic centralism and working regulations and showed lax leadership and guidance, allowing the city People’s Committee and many organisations and individuals to violate the Party's regulations and the State's laws on financial management and State property, with many cases brought to court, and many key officials of the city criminally trialled.
The violations are said to have caused serious consequences that are difficult to resolve, resulting in great losses of State assets, causing public uproar and tarnishing the reputation of Party committees and local authorities. — VNS
- Bosses and Workers Face N.Y.C.’s New Reality: Get Vaccinated or Else
- Donald Trump calls for Democrat-run cities to call in the NATIONAL GUARD to stop smash-and-grab robberies sweeping the country
- PMQs LIVE: Under-pressure Boris Johnson faces grilling over No10 Christmas Party 'lies'
- Stricter measures needed to protect wild animals
- New York Religious Schools Face a Vaccine Mandate. Will They Fight It?
- New York City, Facing Housing Crisis, Targets Owners of Illegal Airbnbs
- De Blasio’s Tale of 2 New Yorks Inspires Liberals Beyond City
- The number of Black women mayors leading major cities to reach historic high. Here is why they are winning
- Seattle's Kshama Sawant subject of recall that could be litmus test for liberal city
- Settlement bans coal storage in California city by 2027
- China Increasingly Obscures True State of Its Economy to Outsiders
- Xi Jinping faces criticism for missing global climate summit - Times of India
- PG&E’s new CEO faces her greatest test yet — the coming fire season
- Black Activists Are Taking New Safety Measures To Defend Against Digital And Physical Threats
- New York City poised to become the largest municipality in the U.S. to allow noncitizens to vote in local elections
- Manchin faces pressure from Gillibrand, other colleagues on paid family leave
- New York City to Mandate Vaccines for Employees at Private Businesses
- Texas and Ohio Push to Reopen; White House Promises to Help States Test
- Uncontacted tribes of Brazil could be exterminated by coronavirus, indigenous leader warns
- Sturgeon has 'nowhere to hide' as independent Scotland faces £9.4m hydrogen black hole
Leaders of Phú Yên, HCM City, State coal mine group to face disciplinary measures over wrongdoings have 786 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.