At the signing ceremony of cooperation agreement between the HCMC Farmers Association, HCMC Television (HTV), and the Management Board of HCMC High-Tech Agricultural Park
The cooperation agreement also aims to encourage farmers to apply high technology and advanced techniques in agricultural production.
Speaking at the conference reviewing the farmer movement in the first six months of this year which was held on June 29, Head of HCMC Commission of Mass Mobilization Nguyen Huu Hiep highly appreciated the HCMC Farmers Association 's efforts in providing consultation and career training, offering loans, promoting trade and commercial activities, improving the movement's quality and mobilizing farmers to unite each other to reduce poverty.
The local farmers’ associations at levels need to continuously provide consultation and career training programs, contributing to the effective implementation of the farmers' movement; build a new collective model; support farmers to implement digital transformation in production and product consumption on e-commerce platforms.
Additionally, the HCMC Farmers Association must focus on organizing meetings between the city's leaders and the association's members in 2022 and the congress of the HCMC Farmers' Association for the 2022-2027 term.
By Thai Phuong – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Agro Trade Company to support farmers through fairs, training
- New takeaway ordering site to support Weston businesses
- Communities get funding to support farmers
- Sberbank and Yandex E-Commerce Joint Venture May End in Divorce
- Lux Hacks: Become an e-commerce ace
- Farmers to easily enter markets in Azerbaijan
- Kyiv to host 8th Sweden-Ukraine Business Forum on May 23
- Farmers offer products at trade fair
- Farmers demand deal changes
- Chamber of Commerce to be 'more open'
- Rethinking a business chamber: BCC’s Daniel Eischen
- Supporting economic growth is theme for Chamber dinner
- Businesses urged to make voices heard on successes and concerns
- Russian E-Commerce Market Grows by 26%
- TrustChain launches platform helping firms with admin tasks
- Businesses urged to call for lower data costs
- CSSF suspends Klik & Pay platform operator
- New COO at Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- Hunt v Johnson: The business view
- Business people take part in 'Be the Blockchain' event
HCMC supports farmers to do business on e-commerce platforms have 329 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.