"Besides attracting new investments, we also need to restructure existing ones. The city is responsible for creating the space, legal framework, and conditions to support enterprises to increase the value of projects,” Mr. Phan Van Mai emphasized.
Ms. Le Bich Loan, Deputy Head of SHTP Management Board, announced preferential policies for investment in SHTP, as well as projects, such as smart factories and logistics centers, and introduced investors to the Science Park, which prioritizes research and development projects and activities.
“In the coming time, investment attraction into SHTP will aim to magnet projects with advanced technology, attached with exploiting the strengths established ecosystems,” said Ms. Le Bich Loan.
At the conference, some investors complained that the investment licensing procedure took too long. Mr. Pham Tan Dat, a representative of an investor specializing in big data, said that the SHTP Management Board needs to have many programs to announce new guidelines and policies of the city on attracting investment, as well as commitments on administrative procedures for investors to access investment in SHTP more easily.
Specifically, the project of Samsung Electronics HCMC CE Complex Co., Ltd., increased the investment capital by more than $841 million, sending the accumulated investment capital to more than $2.84 billion; the Hoa Binh Innovation Center project added VND150 billion, raising accumulated investment capital to VND900 billion; Vietnam Pharmaceutical and Standard Substances Factory project adjusted the investment capital by VND30 billion, increasing accumulated capital to VND300 billion.
By Ba Tan – Translated by Da Nguyet
- HCMC rolls out multiple policies to support businesses affected by Covid-19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 8
- Finance ministry issues new law for Debt and Asset Trading Corporation
- Small Suppliers, Entrepreneurs Must be Integrated with e-Commerce—It Starts with GST Parity
- 4 Proven Approaches For Building A Resilient, Sustainable And Customer-Centric Supply Chain
- Going formal: How the government is trying to widen India's tax base
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 9
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 11
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 8
- Government, banks and social insurance agencies help pandemic-hit business
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 9
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 20
- Banks commit to cutting lending rates for pandemic-hit firms
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 13
HCMC pledges to facilitate enterprises to increase value in SHTP have 647 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.