Hanoi (VNS/VNA) — Despite production and market difficulties due to the pandemic and climate change, many districts, firms and organisations in Hanoi’s agricultural sector have remained strong thanks to the application of science and information technology.
It has helped them improve their products' value and meet the technical requirements of import markets.
In the past few years, Hanoi's agriculture sector has implemented many programmes and solutions to support businesses and cooperatives to promote the application of information technology in the production and processing of agricultural products, which have brought many benefits, such as increasing the product value, food safety management and product information transparency.
Tran Sy Hung, Director of Nghia Minh Mushroom cooperative in Dan Phuong district, said his cooperative had applied information technology in production, processing and packaging besides registering QR codes on products' stamps and packages so that consumers can check all production stages.
On average, the cooperative provides 30-40 tonnes of mushrooms of all kinds annually, which helps its members earn 500-600 million VND (21,500-25,800 USD) a year.
Doan Van Thang, Director of Van Nam agricultural cooperative in Phuc Tho district, said with the support of competent authorities, his cooperative’s products had traceability stamps and a collective brand logo named Van Nam Banana so consumers can recognise and be assured of the product quality.
Pham Thi Ly, Director of the Centre for Enterprise Integration and Development in Thanh Xuan district, said the centre had cooperated with Hanoi’s agriculture sector to support cooperatives and enterprises in applying Check VN technology to establish data, digitise, monitor, control, secure and authenticate information on products that are eligible for food hygiene and safety.
The centre had also rapidly helped connect manufacturers and managers with consumers through QR codes and Check VN application software./.
- Hanoi strives for 8 percent growth in handicraft export turnover
- Vietnam needs seafood solutions
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 18
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 18 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 19
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 21 (updated hourly)
- Hà Nội focuses on sustainable farm economy
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 22 (updated hourly)
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 10
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 11
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 13
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 29
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 19 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 20 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 22
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 12
Hanoi applies IT to enhance value of agricultural products have 414 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.