Hundreds of famous artisans and chefs from 19 provinces and cities across the country are taking part in the event, which is being organized by Vietnam Cuisine Culture Association (VCCA) in collaboration with the provincial Department of Tourism and Hue Festival Centre.
According to VCCA Vice Chairman Le Tan, the event features hundreds of famous specialties from the country's three regions.
"The festival is expected to provide a cultural and culinary space which help the public and visitors understand more about Vietnamese cuisine in general and Hue cuisine in particular, contributing to building the 'Hue-Culinary Capital' brand," Tan said.
Truong Huyen, a visitor from Hanoi, said the festival was professionally organized and the atmosphere seemed to be revived after the pandemic.
We've enjoyed the culinary culture of Hue in particular and Vietnam in general, she said, adding that the city is an attractive destination for tourists from all over the world.
Culinary artist Ho Dac Thieu Anh said the festival will remind the younger generations of preserving and promoting the culinary quintessence of our country. She also said that cuisine is very important because it is the easiest way to develop tourism.
Hue Festival 2022 is scheduled to take place from June 25-30 with eight major programs and many sidelines events.
The highlight of the festival is an art program to open the festival at Ngo Mon Square on June 25.
The opening ceremony is intended to introduce the cultural values and identity of the ancient capital, which is striving to grow further, according to Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Committee Nguyen Thanh Binh.
The provincial Department of Tourism said about 200,000 tourists are expected to visit the festival.
- SI Swimsuit is coming to Houston! Introducing the Vibes festival: Get your tickets NOW!
- Sri Lanka Culture Festival Day boosts bilateral ties
- Eagles fans, here's your Minneapolis visitor's guide for the Super Bowl
- Brooksville’s own Blueberry Festival charms the crowd
- WNBA players starting to invest in food industry
- Outrage breaks out after Whole Foods partners with Yellow Fever eatery
- First look! U.S. Olympic gymnasts Simone Biles, Aly Raisman pose for SI Swimsuit 2017
- Block Party Host of events celebrate baseball's return
- Longtime White Sox chef keeps his streak alive for another opening day
- Ulster Grand Prix on the grid for tourism award
- THE CAMDEN EFFECT: A close look at 25 years of new ballparks
- SI Swimsuit 2017 Rookie Reveal: Bianca Balti
- India's first rhythmic gymnast in CWG Meghana Gundlapally left to train alone after no accreditation for coach
- Manchester City get the trophy, Huddersfield Town get a battling 0-0
- Manchester City get the trophy, Huddersfield Town get a vital point
- How Slow-Mo Joe Is Picking Apart The Clippers
- Matchmaking Irish village finds harmony with asylum seekers
- The Waste Management Phoenix Open is golf’s most democratic and obscene event
- Karen Carpenter's tragic story
- A Bully Comes to Town
Food festival attract visitors’ attention have 469 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.