Likened to tropical forests in the ocean, coral reefs are home to 25% of marine species. However, in recent years, the biodiversity and the number of coral populations in Nha Trang Bay have been rapidly declining due to objective factors and human activities.
Following the scientists from the Vietnam-Russia Tropical Center's coastal branch, reporter Tuan Huy of the People’s Army Newspaper has had a chance to eye-witness hardships facing Vietnamese and Russian scientists in searching, numbering, sampling and preserving coral and marine species in Nha Trang Bay.
The People's Army Newspaper would like to introduce several photos of Vietnamese and Russian scientists' activities in Nha Trang Bay with an attempt to covert the seabed into forest.
Translated by Mai Huong
- FA Cup: Nottingham Forest Dump Arsenal Out As Tottenham Hotspur Survive Scare | Football News
- Arsenal suffer shock loss to Nottingham Forest in FA Cup as Liverpool and Spurs progress
- Did moa once browse in huge kōwhai forests in Central Otago?
- Princess Eugenie following in footsteps of Harry and Meghan with new project
- This Isn’t the California I Married
- FA Cup: Arsenal crash out, Liverpool and Tottenham survive major scares
- Sidney Poitier changed the Oscars in 1964. The academy is still grappling with the promise of that moment.
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright reveals he’s going to be a great-grandad at 58 and fights back tears over grandson’s debut
- Who's the Hindu hardliner running India's most populous state?
- The Best Survival Games for PS5 | Digital Trends
- How Camilla's new role echoes key positions held by Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton
- FA Cup third round LIVE RESULTS: Liverpool beat Shrewsbury, Spurs through against Morecambe, West Ham 2-0 Leeds updates
- Zero Emissions Vehicles At Scale: Steps To Replace Fossil Fuel Vehicles With Battery-Electric, Part 1
- Cover Story: Prioritising sustainability and liveability
- Marshall firestorm shows Colorado suburbs now vulnerable as climate warms, ‘hardening’ needed, experts say
- This Malaysian art exhibition offers ways to inspire next generation gardeners
- Historic Trans Bhutan Trail Is Set To Open For First Time In 60 Years
- Lord of the Rings TV show: release date, cast, and more about the Amazon series
- Arteta's Arsenal 'culture' up for examination in Liverpool showdown
- College basketball transfer rankings: Oscar Tshiebwe, James Akinjo lead 20 most impactful at midseason point
Following in the footsteps of those who convert seabed into forest have 364 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.