The event displays more than 100 documents, photos and items that are kept at the National Archives Center No 1, History Museum of HCMC, including 50 documents in Han (Chinese script) and Nom (Vietnamese ideographic script) of the collection of 34,555 plates of woodblock of the Nguyen Dynasty which were recognized as a World Documentary Heritage by UNESCO in 2009.
The organizers expect to provide knowledge and the aesthetics of costumes and clothing items of the Nguyen Dynasty to viewers.
The exhibition taking place at Hue Fine Arts Museum is part of the activities of Hue Festival 2022 that features a wide range of traditional festivals and rituals, cultural, sports, and tourism activities that has been held through all four seasons of the year.
By Vinh Xuan – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Two major floods wiped out several medieval Indian dynasties: Study
- Shining a light on the secrets of ancient Egyptian mummies: Researchers use lasers and X-Rays to unlock the story of daily life for humans thousands of years ago
- Bangarra Dance Theatre marks 30 years with digital archive and exhibition
- Palace Museum collections in unprecedented scale exhibited in Macao
- Exhibition marks 50-year implementation of President Ho Chi Minh’s Testament
- Robot news presenter causes a stir on Russian TV
- Old Vietnamese education, imperial examinations on spotlight
- Ao Dai show to debut in Da Nang
- The 3,500-year-old single-use cup: Disposable Minoan wine vessels designed to be used and binned are uncovered in rubbish tip excavation
- Vietnam's top legislator begins official visit to Belarus
- NA leader’s visit to advance Vietnam-Belarus traditional ties
- Spotlight: Chinese treasures on show around world wow visitors
- 'A great, great woman': Trump praises the Queen as they celebrate the 'eternal friendship' between their nations as he and Melania join Her Majesty and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at State Banquet
- You're going where? Albuquerque
- 49 Must-See Art Shows Opening This Fall
- Mystery of Dead Sea Scroll Authors Possibly Solved
- Feature: Italy's return of Chinese cultural treasures has its start 12 years ago
- Masterpieces of the Baroque: Caravaggio on show at Museum Barberini
- Good Heavens! Oldest-Known Astrologer's Board Discovered
- For the town … and the city: A holiday gift guide that reps the bay
Exhibition presents ancient documents of clothing items of Nguyen Dynasty have 338 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at June 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.