|NS BlueScope Vietnam officially launched first-ever pre-painted alloy-coated steel in the market COLORBOND® for Panel for sandwich panel application used in Cool Rooms, Clean Rooms, and Architectural Walls|
This specific product range utilizes elite technologies from the world's alloy-coated steel, and is a unique product on the market to help solve investors' pain points when constructing projects that require sandwich panel application for cool rooms, clean rooms and architectural walls.
|Corrosion (cool room), Bacteria (clean room), Color fading (architectural wall) are the pain points that the new pre-painted alloy-coated steel COLORBOND® for Panel can prevent|
Since entering the Vietnamese market, BlueScope has maintained its competitive advantage with positioning as a pioneer in research and development of breakthrough technologies for the alloy-coated steel market based on over 130 years of experience from Australia.
"The sandwich panel market is part of such a strategy. Recognizing the importance of alloy-coated steel materials in the finished sandwich panel, we determined to be the first steel brand to introduce breakthrough technology to the market, leading this new and potential segment by supplying alloy-coated steel products to meet the diverse needs of different sandwich panel segments namely: Clean Room, Cool Room and Architectural Wall," said Mr. Dang Thanh Hung, Vice President of Marketing, NS BlueScope Vietnam.
|The market's first-ever pre-painted steel COLORBOND® for Panel for Sandwich Panel application used in Cool Room, Clean Room and Architectural Wall|
"Based on our insight of investors' pain points when building factories combining with our in-depth experience in producing alloy-coated steel, we have developed COLORBOND® for Panel – an alloy-coated steel solution exclusively customized for cool rooms: COLORBOND® for Panel | COOL ROOM, clean rooms: COLORBOND® for Panel | CLEAN ROOM and architectural walls: COLORBOND® for Panel | ARCHITECTURAL WALL. This specific product range optimally meets the most stringent requirements in terms of durability, antibacterial ability, aesthetics and insulation layer adhesion and other specialized standards, thereby supporting sandwich panel manufacturers to produce high quality products to meet investors' needs," said Ms. Lam To Trinh – Vice President, Innovation & Business Development.
|Ms. Lam To Trinh – Vice President, Innovation & Business Development shared the “secret recipe” to create high-quality sandwich panels from the market's first-ever alloy-coated steel COLORBOND® for Panel for Sandwich Panel application|
COLORBOND® for Panel | COOL ROOM
Cool rooms are designed and constructed with cooling, chiller or freezing systems for processing, preserving and storing goods over an extended time and prolonging their quality. The materials for the sandwich panel not only need to meet requirements for aesthetics and insulation, but also need to have the durability required to withstand this harsh environment.
COLORBOND® for Panel – Cool Room with Activate™ technology – the unique 4 phases microstructure in Vietnam, with a coating mass thickness of up to 150g/m2 is specially customized for cool rooms. Product advantages include: Improving surface corrosion resistance; Enhancing anti-corrosion at cut edges in both washed and unwashed areas. This is also the first product line to offer perforation warranty periods of up to 10 years for cool room application.
|COLORBOND® for Panel – Cool Room with Activate™ technology improves surface corrosion resistance; enhances anti-corrosion at cut edges in both washed and unwashed areas to meet the strict requirements of investors for cool room quality|
COLORBOND® for Panel | CLEAN ROOM
Clean Rooms are spaces where parameters such as dust, bacteria content, temperature, humidity, and pressure are all controlled and limited to strict requirements, helping to minimize the most particles in the air, on surfaces and thereby ensuring that research, fabrication, and production processes can be protected from contamination.
In light of customer needs, NS BlueScope Vietnam develops COLORBOND ® for Panel – Clean Room. Not only inheriting the leading technologies of BlueScope, this specialized product line is also 99.9% surface antibacterial thanks to S.T.A.R.Vi Technology, which works to kill surface bacteria, inhibit the development and proliferation of bacteria, both Gram (-) and (+). The antimicrobial effect of COLORBOND® for Panel – Clean Room was also tested by the SGS Center compliant to JIS Z2801:2012 (Japanese Standard).
|COLORBOND® for Panel – Clean Room with S.T.A.R.Vi proprietary technology kills up to 99.9 percent, surface bacteria, meeting strict requirements of investors for clean room quality|
COLORBOND® for Panel | ARCHITECTURAL WALL:
The industry is now trending towards solutions with fast installation times, non-baked building materials with high energy efficiency. The sandwich panel is the optimal choice that meets the durability and aesthetic requirements for any project's roofing, partitions, and wall cladding.
COLORBOND® for Panel – Architectural Wall was developed by NS BlueScope Vietnam specifically for sandwich panel projects with high requirements for durability and aesthetics. The product uses a superior durable paint system that provides superior color fading resistance, chalking, stain resistance and gloss retention even under harsh conditions, ensuring a long-lasting and vivid color. Special formulated durable polyester paint system ensures up to 10 years warranty for paint color fading and peel off, ensuring the longevity of buildings, and keeping its aesthetics over time. Especially, the metallic colour with signature lustre effect creates a unique perception of depth and stunning aesthetic qualities.
|COLORBOND® for Panel – Architectural Wall with superior polyester paint system, long lasting colour with multi-choices brings aesthetic beauty to the building|
In particular, all three product lines are integrated with Stick+ Foam backer coating specially formulated for sandwich panel application, which provides optimal adhesion to the insulation layer. At the same time, the alloy-coated steel surface has GLOSS SURFACE 25 percent PERFECT FOR PANEL APPLICATION which helps to reduce the glare and visibility of surface damage, creating a flatter feel and look when compared to conventional high gloss products (45-60 percent).
The aforementioned three solutions will be available at NS BlueScope Vietnam’s distributor’s network nationwide and we are ready to serve the specialized needs of investors.
- Keep it secret, keep it safe: 8 homes with hidden rooms and passages
- Record Store Day 2020: 18 Great Exclusive Releases From the September Drop
- Demon's Souls remake is the ideal PlayStation 5 launch game
- Peter Andre shows fans upstairs at his mansion with Junior’s messy room and gold discs of his songs on the wall
- EXCLUSIVE: Leaked intelligence reveals that Iran is running a covert war in Syria from top secret HQ near Damascus airport codenamed 'The Glasshouse'
- Five top tips to make a winning games room for your property
- Thrifty mum completely transforms her kids’ room using celery and paint tester pots from Wilko – and it only cost £34
- 26/11 Exclusive: How the LeT chose Kasab and who Honeybee could be
- My bullied daughter live-blogged her own ‘terrifying’ death on sick suicide forum – as I worked unaware in next room
- I’ve put a curse on your teacher...and other little white lies we tell our children: As a study says being fed fibs makes youngsters anxious in later life, sheepish parents come clean about the whoppers they’ve got away with
- SARAH VINE: Britain is now officially a country where the police investigate journalists like Darren Grimes for asking questions: It's chilling.. the walls are closing in on our freedoms
- Super organised mum shows off her daughter’s immaculate playroom but people doubt she has a kid as it’s so neat
- 'The Undoing' Production Designer Lester Cohen Breaks Down Your Favorite Opulent NYC Sets
- Stacey Solomon shares genius way she keeps her shoes tidy using curtain hooks
- Building dream houses with mud and lime
- Earth haven
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Review: The Mainstream Knockout
- Feature: A castaway from ancient Mars
- I'm A Celeb stars' jaw-dropping homes: Jordan North, Vernon Kay, Beverley Callard, more
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan: Ruling Class Hero
Exclusive steel for cool rooms, clean rooms and architectural walls launched have 1244 words, post on ven.vn at June 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.