At the meeting, Major General Nguyen Duc Tung, Director of the Department of Transport, reported on the progress of the implementation of Project VT21 on renovation of military marine transport in the 2021-2030 period.
The brigade's commander later reported on the task performance of the brigade in the first six months of this year, highlighting the unit's completion of all assigned transport volume and assurance of absolute safety in all aspects. Attentively, since early this year, the whole unit has strictly observed combat readiness regulations, prevented natural disasters, conducted search and rescue missions. It has also well managed and maintained materiel and ensured logistics and financial supplies for troops.
On hearing aforementioned reports and touring technical, production areas and checking the unit's means of transport, General San applauded the brigade for surmounting difficulties, well performing its duties, and achieving set targets.
The deputy defense minister highlighted the unit's transport of materials and other equipment to units in the whole military, including those stationed in the Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago, to ensure their task performance, especially in natural disaster prevention and search and rescue duties.
General San urged Brigade 649 to continue enhancing force-regularity building, discipline management, training in line with duties, mastering technical equipment, and ensuring combat readiness tasks.
The unit's party committee and chain-of-command were requested to focus on building a strong party committee, managing troops' thought, ensuring logistics and financial supplies for troops so that they could stay ready to undertake and fulfill all assignments.
Regarding Project VT21, the deputy defense minister asked the Department of Transport to continue collecting authorized agencies' opinions, completing the plan soon to report to the Director of the General Department of Logistics for approval, before submitting it to the leader of the Ministry of National Defense for ratification.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Deputy PM promises optimal conditions for UAE enterprises
- Defense Department Goes E-Commercial
- Horst Simon Named Deputy Director for Berkeley Lab
- Dutch Testing Tube Unveiled for Hyperloop Transport System
- Department of Defense Chooses Linux Clusters
- Chinese National Cops Plea in Defense Secrets Case
- The Art of Cyber Warfare, Part 2: Digital Defense
- Defense Department Adopts VoIP Technology
- Grid Modernization: Working to Keep the Nation’s Increasingly Interconnected Electric Power Grid Secure
- Nobel-Worthy Graphene Work Promises Smaller, Greener Chips
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY The Pentagon, Contractors and Hackers: Who Protects the Protectors?
- Lahore court backs heritage challenge over metro plans
- Climate change plan needs to cover vulnerable groups
- Middle-East Cyberbattle Escalates as Arab Banks Take a Pounding
- APEC Nations Examine E-Commerce
- DARPA Builds Cyberwarfare Proving Ground
- What the PC Gamer staff thinks about Overwatch
- CONFERENCE REPORT DoD Talks Up Plans to Deploy Cybercommandos
- Bulgarian Government Embraces Open Source
- Hackers Give Touch ID the Finger
Deputy defense minister works with Transport Brigade 649 have 443 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.