Addressing the event, Senior Lieutenant General Pham Hoai Nam, Deputy Minister of National Defense, highly appreciated achievements of the corporation over the past 60 years.
In the context of new requirements of the military's construction and defense industry's development, General Nam suggested several orientations on business and manufacturing strategies and required the corporation's leadership to study measures to implement. He urged the company to enhance product promotion and exports in the time to come, especially for defense industry goods.
At the event, on behalf of the State President, General Nam presented the second-class Military Exploit Order to the corporation's leadership.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- The U.S. Corporations Building China’s Military-Surveillance State | The Daily Wire
- Russia to launch three cosmonauts to the International Space Station from Kazakhstan amid tensions with US over Ukraine invasion
- Ukraine: UK warns against postwar reset with Putin — live updates
- Ukraine: UK warns against postwar reset with Putin — as it happened
- 3 Issues Can Unite Left And Right Populists Against The Biden-Harris Regime
- Benghazi: A comprehensive guide to a fake scandal
- Live updates: Russia invokes nuclear arsenal as deterrence
- Live updates: Britain giving Ukraine thousands more missiles
- Live updates: Zelenskyy calls for ‘unrestricted’ NATO aid
- Live updates: Esteemed theater director taken by Russians
- Live updates: Russia to expel more American diplomats
- Four GOP senators who should go back to law school
- What’s New With Samsung Smartphone Security
- Moscow creating 'new normal' to contest sovereignty in Europe, says Nato
- Ukraine official says Kyiv region liberated, thousands evacuated from Ukraine
- Checks & Imbalances: MyPillow CEO Covered Some Travel Expenses For Kristi Noem’s PAC
- Jobs, income concerns persist as more OFWs return to PH for good
Defense corporation marks foundation day have 270 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.