Hanoi still reported the highest number of infections on the day with 169 cases, followed by Bac Ninh with 53 and Phu Tho with 45.
The national caseload reached 10,742,891.
A total 5,239 COVID-19 patients were given the all clear on June 24, bringing the number of recoveries so far to 9,642,514. There are 34 patients in serious conditions needing breathing support.
No death from COVID-19 was recorded in the past 24 hours. The total fatalities stood at 43,084.
On June 24, 722,191 doses of vaccines were administered, raising the total number of doses of COVID-19 vaccines injected to 229,206,194./.
- Brampton Brick Reports Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2018
- Laureate Education Reports Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2018 Financial Results
- Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2018
- Arrest made after at least 47 overdoses reported in New Haven
- 19 more overdoses reported in New Haven Thursday
- EXCLUSIVE: Push to improve laws on child abuse reporting in New York private, religious schools
- U.S. News & World Report ranks New York City's top 50 high schools for 2016
- Mom guilty of killing 5-year-old son in New Jersey nearly 25 years ago
- Bay County Health Reports Second Human Case Of West Nile Virus
- Pregnant women warned to avoid Miami neighborhood as Zika spreads, with 10 new cases reported in Florida
- U.S. Spy Satellites Reportedly Detect New Activity At North Korea Missile Factory
- Short Report: The new 2017 Mercedes C-Class Coupe lacks dramatic style but delivers dynamic substance
- Texas 4-year-old dies in rare ‘dry drowning’ case nearly a week after swimming
- Police reports reveal new details on Kenneka Jenkins case
- New Orleans man pleads guilty to narcotics trafficking via Amtrak
- Laced K2 Tied to Dozens of Drug Overdoses in New Haven
- Northeast Bancorp Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Results and Declares Dividend
- tronc, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
- Vectren Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results; Affirms 2018 Guidance
- Crawford & Company Reports 2018 Second Quarter Results
COVID-19: Vietnam reports 657 new cases, nearly 5,240 recoveries on June 25 have 325 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.