The donation was handed over to President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee Tran Thanh Man.
Park said he hopes to join hands with the Vietnamese Party, State and Health Ministry to support practitioners for COVID-19 response, as well as patients, people in quarantine and especially those suffering the direct economic impacts of the pandemic.
For his part, Man spoke highly of Park's contributions to the Vietnamese sports sector and the men's football team over the past three years.
The official expressed his hope that the coach's good deed will be spread, thus helping to attract more resources for Vietnam's COVID-19 fight.
Man also informed the coach about the rosy signs of the economic, trade and investment ties between Vietnam and the Republic of Korea (RoK) over the past years, saying the RoK is always Vietnam's leading foreign investor and a major partner in trade and tourism.
The successes of the Vietnamese men's football squad under the instruction of the coach have contributed to the Vietnam-RoK relationship, he stressed.
Earlier, Park participated in a campaign calling on people to properly wash their hands jointly launched by the Vietnam Football Federation and the Ministry of Health.
The same day, the northern province of Thai Nguyen held a teleconference between Thai Nguyen city and eight districts in the locality to encourage people to join hands in the COVID-19 combat.
Nearly 16 billion VND (682,000 USD) was raised by organisations and agencies in the province during the event.
- Government chief orders inspection of bidding packages related to COVID-19 fight
- Britain’s Low-Cost Ventilator Aims to Boost COVID-19 Fight in Developing Economies
- Text message donation raises millions of USD for COVID-19 fight
- Dantri/DTiNews readers donate over 1.7 billion VND to support Covid-19 fight
- Kanika Kapoor offers to donate plasma for COVID-19 treatment. How does this therapy help?
- PM calls for enhanced NAM cooperation in COVID-19 fight
- ‘Remarkable example: UN chief says world should follow South Korea on Covid-19 fight
- WSJ: Achievements in COVID-19 fight enhance Vietnam’s prestige
- India exports 50 million hydroxychloroquine tablets to US for COVID-19 fight
- Over 82.6 million USD to support COVID-19 fight
- Vietnamese in Thailand, RoK support COVID-19 fight
- Vietnamese community in Russia thanks frontline doctors in COVID-19 fight
- Over 153 billion VND mobilised in HCM City to support COVID-19 fight
- ADB approves 200 mln USD loan to support Philippines' COVID-19 fight
- Africa's Covid-19 fight boosted by donations from China
- France aids five Southeast Asian countries in COVID-19 fight
- Jaboukie Young-White Examines Why Gay Men Still Struggle to Donate Blood During COVID-19
- Over US$82.6 million to support COVID-19 fight
- FDA Makes It Easier for Queer Men to Donate Blood During COVID-19
- Foreign media praise Vietnam’s achievements in COVID-19 fight
Coach Park donates 5,000 USD to COVID-19 fight have 445 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 2, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.