According to the ministry’s report, most of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in the country.
As of Wednesday evening, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to over 10.74 million.
On June 29, an additional 9,387 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to over 9.67 million.
On Wednesday evening, no deaths related to Covid-19 were recorded, total fatalities stood at 43,087.
By June 28, the country had injected more than 231 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines, including over 7.80 million given to children aged 5 to 11.
- Combination HIV prevention reduces new infections by 42 percent in Ugandan district
- CoreLogic Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Deadly infection spread by contaminated heart surgery machines
- Passenger Opens Aircraft's Emergency Exit Door For Fresh Air, Fined $11,000
- Facebook Says Cambridge Analytica Data Grab May Be Much Bigger Than First Reported
- Philadelphia authorities are reportedly investigating 'suspicious' death of H.R. McMaster's elderly father
- AP reports loss on one-time accounting charges
- Rockwell Automation Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results and Increases Dividend 10 Percent
- 'Missing' suspicious activity reports show millions more dollars were funneled through accounts linked to Michael Cohen
- Quanterix to Release First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Stan Rosenberg cited for ‘significant failure of judgment and leadership’ in ethics report
- Donnelley Financial Reports First-Quarter 2018 Results
- Gardner Denver Reports Record First Quarter 2018 Results and Increases EBITDA Guidance for Full Year
- SoftBank edging closer to T-Mobile acquisition, report says
- Man nearly stabbed to death after group blocks car in SF’s Western Addition
- Intel Killing Its Remaining Wearable & AR Efforts: Report
- Market report: Thomas Cook flying high on upgrade
- Cirrus Logic Reports Q4 FY18 Revenue of $303.2 Million
- The Eastern Company Reports Net Sales of $59.4 Million and Earnings of $0.49 Per Diluted Share for the First Quarter of 2018
- Nationstar Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Additional 777 fresh Covid-19 infections reported on Wednesday have 310 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 29, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.