HÀ NỘI — There were 769 new COVID-19 infections recorded across Việt Nam on Tuesday, an increase of 132 new cases from Monday.
The figure brings the total number of infections in the country to 10,744,854.
All the new transmissions were domestic.
Hà Nội again topped the country, with 158 new infections.
The remaining cases were recorded in Phú Thọ (62), Nghệ An (54), Bắc Ninh (40), Sơn La (40), Đà Nẵng (38), HCM City (32), Yên Bái (32), Lào Cai (27), Quảng Ninh (26), Hòa Bình (26), Hà Nam (21), Vĩnh Phúc (21), Bắc Kạn (17), Hưng Yên (16), Tuyên Quang (15), Cao Bằng (14), Thái Bình (13), Hải Dương (13), Quảng Bình (12), Ninh Bình (11), Thái Nguyên (11), Nam Định (11), Hải Phòng (9), Quảng Trị (8 ), Thanh Hóa (7), Khánh Hòa (6), Lạng Sơn (5), Lâm Đồng (5), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (4), Điện Biên (4), Bắc Giang (3), Lai Châu (2), Bình Thuận (2), Bến Tre (2), Đồng Tháp (1) and Cà Mau (1).
There were also a further three fatalities announced on Tuesday, two in Bến Tre Province and one in Quảng Ninh Province.
A further 9,505 patients were given the all-clear, taking the total number of recoveries to 9,665,972.
There are currently 33 COVID patients in serious condition in hospital.
About 231 million shots of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered across the country to date. — VNS
- AOC Just Dropped Her Green New Deal Proposal—Here's What's Inside
- Cuba Gooding Jr was reported to police for grabbing woman's butt at an LA Party but case was dropped due to lack of evidence
- Vaping-related lung injuries now at 1,479 cases nationwide, CDC says
- 2 questioned in Ala. girl's abduction charged in other cases
- Green New Deal Voted Down in Senate After Some Real Bullshit
- New Jersey police are looking for a possible witness to the kidnapping of a 3-year-old girl 30 days ago
- Antonio Brown has yet to meet with NFL investigators about sexual assault, rape allegations: report
- New Jersey teacher allegedly sent racy photos, texts to student to start relationship
- Massachusetts reports more vaping-related lung illnesses
- New vaping study links e-liquids to some lung inflammation
- Barneys New York to close all of its stores, plus other brands closing locations in 2019
- America 'isolated' at UN? General Assembly breaking with US on most votes, report finds
- Fact Check: Impeachment-Driven Warren Falsely Claims Mueller Report Determined Trump Obstructed Justice
- GM And The Striking UAW Workers Could Make A Tentative Deal Today: Report
- Nicole Kidman juggles Goyard and Prada bags as Gretchen Carlson as she, Margot Robbie and Charlize Theron transform in new promo shots for Bombshell
- NBC News boss Andy Lack needs to get off New York tourism board, women's group says
- INX Media case: ED team reaches Tihar Jail to question P Chidambaram
- Judd Apatow shows off comedic chops in his response to reported screaming match with wife Leslie Mann: 'You should have heard the rest of it!'
- UPDATE 2-European shares pause as Brexit deal reports swirl
- A New Jersey school district wants to ban students from attending prom if they have more than $75 in school lunch debt
769 new COVID cases reported on Tuesday have 535 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.