Creative Dance – METTLER Scholarship
2 semesters: 06 Feb – 29 May, 2022
From the organizer:
Mettler-based Creative Dance Scholarship program provides an introduction to the underlying principles and teaching methods used in Mettler-based Creative Dance. The scholarship is provided by Mettler Studio Inc., USA & Vietnam Dance/Movement Therapy for professional and personal development.
Until May 29, 08 am – 05 pm
Hanoi-Solo Art Exhibition Phan Minh Chau: Rock ballad in Colors
May 16 – 22
May 20 & 21, 08:30 pm
Rooftop Manzi Exhibition Space, 2 ngõ Hàng Bún, Ba Dinh District
"With the world being stretched, spread in connection, we're in a tendency of being taken far from home"
A site-specific staging by XplusX Studio at manzi's rooftop space (and elsewhere around)
Duration: 80 min
Language: Vietnamese only
Admission fee: 200,000 vnđ (including one drink)
Please note that this event is not suitable for audiences under the age of 16.
Register at: https://manziart.space/…/signifiant-dream-giac-mo…/form>>>
Hanoi-Exhibition: Memories of Tô river
Until May 30
Centre for Art & Culture, 22 Hang Buom Street
From the organiser:
The old Hang Buom Street used to be a busy place of trading goods related to watercraft and boats for sailing gathered at Van Chai Phuc Tan Phuc Xa Wharf not far away. Behind the old Cantonese Assembly Hall is the To Lich River running all the way to Buoi before the French planned to level it up and renamed the city of An Sat Sieu that has now become Nguyen Sieu Street. The exhibition "Memories of To River" is an attempt to continue the dialogue with context and place with a very special space of the old Cantonese Assembly Hall, contributing to the continuity of the artistic flow of a cultural and artistic Space of 22 Hang Buom.
HCMC-Exhibition: Illuminated Curiosities
Opening: Thurs 05 May 2022, 06:30 pm
Exhibition: 10:00 – 16:00, Mon, Wed and Fri 05 May – Dec 2022
EMASI Nam Long
147 Street No.8, Nam Long Residential area, District 7,
EMASI Van Phuc
2 Street No.5, Van Phuc Residential City, Thu Duc District,
From the organizer:
Nguyen Art Foundation (NAF) proudly invites you to the opening of 'Illuminated Curiosities', a group exhibition with 26 artists featuring 46 artworks from within and outside NAF's Collection. Curated by art researcher Ace Le, with the curatorial assistance from Duong Manh Hung and Tam Nguyen, the exhibition will take place simultaneously across the campuses of EMASI Nam Long and EMASI Van Phuc, over the course of six months from May to December of 2022. 'Illuminated Curiosities' is a collaborative effort between NAF and Lan Tinh Foundation.
Hanoi-Exhibition "Be Here & Listen"
Apr 17 – May 16, 09 am – 08 pm
Workshop: Tues 19 Apr 2022, 05 pm – 09 pm
25 Bis, Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm, D1
From the organizer:
"Be Here & Listen" – Solo Exhibition
A journey of initiating, soaring, contemplating, home-coming and untethering
Painter Philippe Landry (November 17th, 1958 – France)
– 1985 Graduated from Universitee de Lille (Major in Literature)
– 2005 Graduated from L'ecole du Louvre de Paris
Hanoi- Exhibition on typical Vietnamese women throughout history
Until May 30, 2022
Hoa Lo Prison Relic
An exhibition displaying the images of typical Vietnamese women throughout history.
Hanoi- Exhibition spotlights tigers in Vietnam's ancient art
Until August 31,
Vietnam National Museum of History,
Featuring more than 30 exhibits, documents and images featuring tigers throughout over 2,000 years of the country’s art history, showing that the image of tigers was widely portrayed in Vietnam's ancient pottery, carving and folk paintings, among others.
- When was Nicole Brown Simpson murdered, what happened in the OJ Simpson trial and where is he now?
- Premier League 2018-19 definitive club-by-club guide: Likely line-ups, best signings
- M&S in new phase of store closures
- Leak reveals big bus shake-up
- Time for Roundup to wind up?
- Six of the best for Stratford AC’s masters
- Everything Scotland fans need to know about the Uefa Nations League
- The new glamorous Mercedes EQC is all electric and can go up to 248 miles on a full charge
- Ticket details in full: All you need to know about Carl Frampton's bout against Josh Warrington
- Plans to shake-up London bus network
- World's longest flight live updates
- Barnwell: 10 NFL trade candidates, and proposing deals that make sense
- Edited Transcript of AGR earnings conference call or presentation 24-Jul-19 2:00pm GMT
What's on May 16-22/2022 have 704 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.