The meeting was held by the Ministry of National Defense (MND) and chaired by its Deputy Defense Minister Senior Lieutenant General Le Huy Vinh, Head of the MND's Steering Committee on Administrative Reform and E-Government.
At the event, Senior Colonel Vu Quang Mien, Deputy Chief of Staff of the GDL, presented the draft plan of the coordination program. In particular, the two sides will support each other according to their functions and duties for the common goal of improving the quality of logistics services. While coordinating, the two signatories will observe the principle of consensus, State laws, and the MND's regulations.
In terms of coordination goals, the two sides will bring into play their strengths and potential, jointly implement tasks in accordance with the MND's Plan No.4396 signed on November 4, 2021 on developing an e-Government, towards a digital government in the MND for the 2021-2025 period, with a vision to 2030 and the GDL's Plan No.557 dated March 31, 2022 on digital transformation of logistics services in the 2022-2025 period, towards 2030.
The main contents of the coordination program are to improve the legal environment; develop digital infrastructure in a synchronous, modern and mobile manner, digital platforms and shared digital data, logistics sector-related digital platforms, applications and data; develop solutions to ensure information and cyber security for the information technology infrastructure. They will join hands in researching and applying achievements of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and training and strengthening digital skills for the GDL's cadres and employees as well as the military logistics sector.
Under the signed agreement, the Staff of the GDL and the Business Solutions Corporation under Viettel Group are responsible for implementing the cooperation contents.
Addressing the meeting, General Vinh hailed the two signatories for their coordination and initial implementation of digital transformation of military logistics services.
The deputy defense minister spoke highly of the GDL's efforts and determination and affirmed that this is the pioneer unit of the MND in digital transformation. He said that the signing of the cooperation program between the GDL and Viettel Group will create favorable conditions for speeding up digital transformation in the military in general and military logistics sector in particular.
General Vinh asked the two sides to work closely, ensure the progress of the program, and in the short term focus on digital transformation at agencies and departments in charge of logistics work-related direction and management. He also urged them to pay attention to improving the quality of the participants and hold meetings to review their coordination to ensure the success of the program.
Translated by Mai Huong
- In good stead to capitalise on digital tech
- From now on, every company must become a digital health company
- FG hails Huawei over impact on Nigeria’s ICT sector
- Viettel proactively changes business methods to cope with COVID-19 pandemic
- Financial services sector forges ahead with artificial intelligence
- Going cashless with new mobile money solutions
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 11
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 7
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 8
- Naomi Klein: How big tech plans to profit from the pandemic
- Opportunities for Vietnam post-Covid-19
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 6
- Tech for humanity: Preparing for the next phase
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 16
- Hiring Open: CISOs, CDOs and on-demand CIOs
- Vietnamese millennials turn quarantine experiences into app
- Bac Kan’s ethnic women sell local products online
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 13
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 10
- A multisector road map for recovery| Analysis
Viettel assists military logistics sector in digital transformation have 560 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.