According to the agreement, Viettel will give support and advice to help the province in carrying out digital transformation and build telecommunications infrastructure and install 5G network. The military business will also introduce some solutions and technologies to assist the southern central locality in upgrading and developing databases and digital platforms.
Viettel will also give advice and support to the provincial People's committee to develop digital government; introduce some digital transformation solutions to tourism, transportation, agriculture, postal services, and e-commerce; propose smart platforms for healthcare, education, tourism.
Regarding digital economy, Viettel will suggest building a logistics and e-commerce center in the province to contribute to realizing the target of turning Khanh Hoa into an important hub in the Central and Central Highlands regions. The two sides will also work together to study and develop information technology clusters/zones and manufacture high-tech products in Khanh Hoa province.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Nguyen Hai Ninh asked the provincial People's Committee to promptly develop and carry out detailed cooperation plan. He hoped that Viettel will pour more investment in Khanh Hoa province in the fields of its strengths, including logistics and data center services.
For his part, President of Viettel Group Tao Duc Thang committed to mobilizing financial and human resources and experienced experts to realize reached cooperation contents.
The military telecom group also pledged to introduce the latest digital transformation technologies and solutions, help the province connect with experienced businesses and organizations in building digital government and smart urban areas.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Ferrari reveals Leclerc signed to F1 race seat until at least 2022
- Ruf Transforms Porsche Boxster With 911 Muscle – 2013 Geneva
- Proton-Geely partnership – definitive agreement inked
- MotoGP venue Aragon signs deal to join WTCR for 2020 season
- Formula 1: Mercedes tyre overheating struggles similar to 2017
- F1 2021 cars: Ross Brawn admits DRS could stay for new rules
- Toro Rosso willing to make more sacrifices to help Red Bull in 2019
- F1 considering pre-season testing cutbacks for 2020
- Williams extends Mercedes F1 engine deal for five years to 2025
- Obituary: Ex-Formula 1 racer Guy Edwards dies aged 75
- Sergio Perez extends contract with Force India for 2019 F1 season
- F1 wants to delay prospective new teams from entering until 2022
- Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti says L.A. can be winning Olympic model
- Allegation of a Doping Cover-Up by Agents Exposes a Hole in Baseball’s Authority
- Mercedes-AMG acquires 25% stake in MV Agusta
- Volkswagen Truck & Bus Group celebrates global sales success in 2017
- It’s Official: President Obama Announces Chrysler/Fiat Deal, Chrysler Chapter 11
- Agent's Take: The definitive 2019 Super Bowl tale of the tape for Rams vs. Patriots
- Ranking every NFL starting quarterback: Are they worth their contract?
- Every Team's Most Untouchable Player Nearing NBA Trade Deadline
Viettel and Khanh Hoa sign cooperation agreement on digital transformation have 447 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.