Pretoria (VNA) – Education is especially important in eradicating child labour, Vietnam’s representative said at the 5th Global Conference on the Elimination of Child Labour in Durban, South Africa, and called for strengthening cooperation for the improvement of high school education , career orientation, and vocational training.
In her speech at the May 17 event, Deputy Minister of Labour, Invalids, and Social Affairs Nguyen Thi Ha introduced solutions that the Vietnamese Government has been implementing to increase children's access to education, as well as to reduce the risk of school dropping out and child labour. child labour , she affirmed.
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 8
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 5
- Some theoretical and practical issues on socialism and the path to socialism in Vietnam
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JULY 10
- The Road From Serfdom
- 60 photos from the '60s that show how the world changed
- The Independent's Happy List 2018: The full list of people who make life better for others
- Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood
- Where Year Two of the Pandemic Will Take Us
- The world's billionaires: the top 100 richest people in the world
- The Man Who Filed More Than 180 Disability Lawsuits
- The California Dream Is Dying
Vietnam shares experience in increasing children's access to education have 206 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.