Hanoi (VNA) – There were 1,831 COVID-19 infections registered across Vietnam on May 18, an increase of 45 new cases compared to the number reported on the previous day.
The new transmissions were detected in 48 cities and provinces, bringing the country’s tally to 10,701,796.
The capital city of Hanoi still topped the country in terms of new daily infections, with 403 patients.
It was followed by northern Vinh Phuc and Phu Tho provinces, with 139 and 125 cases.
There was one COVID-19 related death reported in on the day, bringing the country's COVID-19 death toll to 43,072, accounting for 0.4 percent of total cases.
A total of 8,437 patients were given the all-clear, taking the total number of recoveries to 9,373,294 since the pandemic began.
About 217.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the country to date, of which approximately 2.8 million have been given to children aged 5 to 11./.
- Puducherry records 150 new COVID-19 cases
- Hunter records 13 new COVID-19 cases, including seven in Maitland
- Vietnam's daily new Covid-19 cases hit another new high - 9,716 new Covid-19 cases on Saturday (Aug 14)
- ACT records 22 new COVID-19 cases, all linked to known cases
- ACT records 12 new COVID-19 cases, one in hospital in stable condition
- Maharashtra's Nagpur City Records Zero New Covid-19 Cases After Over Year
- Vietnam records 8,752 Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam's daily new Covid-19 cases hit new high; bulk of new cases in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hundreds of people caught breaking isolation as record 633 new COVID-19 cases found in NSW
- NSW records 344 new COVID-19 cases, two more deaths
- Puducherry records 97 new COVID-19 cases
- NT records no new COVID-19 cases on first full day of lockdown
- Vietnam records 9,340 new COVID-19 cases on August 9
- Vietnam confirms 5,155 new Covid-19 cases, mostly in HCMC and Binh Duong
- Vietnam records 8,385 new Covid-19 cases Tuesday
- Vietnam records 8,766 new Covid-19 cases, 342 more deaths
- Vietnam records 7,334 new COVID-19 cases on August 7
- Vietnam records 4,802 new Covid-19 cases on August 11 morning
- Vietnam records 9,150 new Covid-19 cases
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on September 25 morning
Vietnam records 1,831 new COVID-19 cases on May 18 have 311 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.