From the beginning of the year up to now, the local and international gasoline markets have been uncertain affecting the fuel supply and prices in the local market.
Currently, the whole country has 38 wholesalers of gasoline, 329 gasoline distributors and nearly 17,000 retail gas stations.
In order to strengthen state management in the field of gasoline business , prevent violations in petroleum business activities, and support the authorities in regulating the supply and demand of gasoline, it is necessary to apply information technology in updating data for petroleum trading enterprises across the country related to gasoline sources, distribution system, area of business operation of enterprises and so on.
According to the Ministry of Industry and Trade , building and updating the database on the gasoline management application also need to ensure the compliance with the regulations on enterprises’ reporting regime according to the current legal provisions in the field of gasoline and information security of enterprises' information.
Therefore, the Ministry of Industry and Trade has collaborated with the Ministry of Information and Communications to build the national petroleum management and administration database system.
By May 20, the first phase of the national petroleum management and administration database system for wholesalers and distributing merchants has been operated via http://quanlyxangdau.moit.gov.vn
By Van Phuc- Translated by Huyen Huong
- After Deadly Midtown Facade Collapse, Thousands Of NYC Buildings Found With Open Violations Still Not Repaired
- Campaign launched to deal with overloaded trucks in Vietnam
- Top 10 events of Vietnam in 2019 selected by VNA
- Vietnam urges countries to abide by laws as US proposes sanctions in South China Sea
- Crop dusting drones roam the skies above southern Vietnam’s paddy fields
- Airport operators defy Vietnam government inspectorate conclusion to collect road fee
- The highs, the lows and everything in between: Vietnam’s 2019 in pictures
- Vietnam’s fiscal deficit forecast to be at 6.6% of GDP in 2019
- A closer look at Vietnam’s GDP
- Vietnam hopes to enter MSCI watchlist this year
- China's Social Credit System is pegged to be fully operational by 2020 — but what will it look like?
- Exposed database reveals personal information of 1.6 million job seekers
- Americans are retiring to Vietnam, for cheap healthcare and a decent living standard
- As Friend to China & Vietnam, Russia Would Be Perfect Mediator in Spratly Spat
- The Worst and Hardest Programming Languages to Avoid Like the Plague
- Vietnam PM orders interim shutdown of notorious tollgate amidst mounting outcry
- Ukraine crisis: Diplomacy fails to yield result as Russia stays put in Crimea
- MediaMart to be fined for violation
- Trump says he'll leave business to avoid conflicts of interest
- EXCLUSIVE: New York real estate firm that owns building where masonry broke off and killed a leading architect has at least two OTHER properties deemed a danger to the public - and has been avoiding repairs for over a year
Vietnam puts gasoline database system into operation to avoid violations have 506 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at May 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.