The agreement was reached during a working session on May 13 between Vietnamese Ambassador to Argentina and Paraguay Duong Quoc Thanh and Paraguayan Culture Minister Rubén Dario Capdevila and Honorary Consul of Vietnam in Paraguay Maria del Carmen Falabella.
At the event, the Vietnamese diplomat highly valued the countries' friendship despite geographical distance, expressing his hope that bilateral cooperation programs will be more practical and match with their potential, as culture bridges the gap between people of the countries.
Thanh said Vietnam boasts unique and attractive cultural traditions, beautiful natural landscapes, and friendly people. He hoped that the Honorary Consular Office of Vietnam in Paraguay, set to be officially inaugurated this month, could promote the country, people, and cultural identities of Vietnam to Paraguayan friends.
The ambassador suggested the two sides devise joint plans to organize exchange of delegations as well as other activities such as cultural exchanges, sport competitions, and tourism promotions to mark 27 years of diplomatic relations this year.
For his part, Capdevila noted with satisfaction at the thriving Vietnam-Paraguay relations and spoke highly of the countries' cooperation potential. He pledged to continue working closely with the Vietnamese side to promote bilateral cooperation, especially in culture, sports, and tourism.
He also agreed with Thanh's suggestion regarding promoting Vietnamese culture in Paraguay, and stressed the need to hold film weeks and exhibitions introducing Paraguay and Vietnam in each country.
The Minister appreciated Vietnam's appointment of the Honorary Consul in Paraguay, adding that this will help foster cooperation between Vietnam and Paraguay, in the interests of the two peoples.
Honorary Consul Carmen Falabella said that she has worked out a tentative plan for her office in 2022 and throughout the term, with priority given to connecting businesses, and promoting Vietnam's culture and tourism.
- North Korea Studies Vietnam for Development Ideas
- EloQ Communications established as independent marketing agency in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Cambodia enjoy close-knit relationship
- Vietnam and Cuba sign trade agreement, pledge to deepen ties
- The Latest: Merkel pleads for world peace, cooperation
- Hunter: For 130 years Weber State has strengthened the community
- 21 movies Bostonians should know about in 2019
- ‘I’m Like the Last Leaf of a Big Tree’: A Conversation With Jonas Mekas
- Long-time heartburn patient finds newer surgery 'life-changing'
- Golden Globes 2019: The 15 biggest snubs
- A radical education: University activism exhibit in Rush Rhees
- Eritrean president arrives for first visit to Somalia_ minister says
- Most Influential 2018: Meet the top 100 influencers in Orange County
- It was a historic year for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Here's a look back at 2018's major moments
- 'Like a cancer:' Rio militias grow, control swaths of city
- Vietnamese star selling art to keep house
- Party leader-President Nguyen Phu Trong receives Cambodian leader
- Ireland’s Taoiseach Leo Varadkar visits Ethiopia
- State Visit of President Cyril Ramaphosa to India : 25-26 January 2019
- A Week in the Horn: Ethiopia
Vietnam, Paraguay strengthen cultural cooperation have 466 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.