Hanoi (VNA) – President Nguyen Xuan Phuc and his Greek counterpart Katerina Sakellaropoulou shared delight at the growth of Vietnam-Greece ties and agreed on measures to promote the relations during their talks in Hanoi on May 16.
President Sakellaropoulou lauded the important achievements that Vietnam has made during its struggle for independence and present process of socio-economic development. She affirmed that Greece highly valued the increasingly important role of Vietnam in the region and the world, and hoped to foster cooperation with Vietnam in all fields. COVID-19 pandemic, trade between the two countries still increased to 447 million USD in 2021, up 33 percent year on year, and two times higher than the 15 percent growth in Vietnam-EU trade. President Sakellaropoulou said Greece supports Vietnam in strengthening its partnership and comprehensive cooperation with the EU and further optimise the Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), thus helping to enhance trade ties between Vietnam and Greece.
- Cracked: The codes that private investigators say prove D.B. Cooper's identity as Army veteran
- How Can Greece Break Out of the Austerity Trap?
- Greece’s Bailout Is Ending. The Pain Is Far From Over.
- Trump adds to U.S. bridge to Vietnam
- Bui Tin, Colonel Who Accepted South Vietnam’s Surrender, Dies at 90
- President Obama leaves for week-long Asia trip to focus on economic and security cooperation
- China promotes army general who fought Vietnam in 1979 border war
- Greece blocks EU statement on China human rights at U.N.
- No charges filed in Greece missing child case tied to RPD officer
- Obama lifts Vietnam arms ban to remove 'lingering vestige of the Cold War'
- RPD Investigator Jeff McEntee suspended in Greece missing child incident
- Europe seeks to set global trade rules after Trump steps back
- Vietnam jails student activist for anti-state propaganda
- Indiana man tells how cracked code pointed to DB Cooper suspect
- Macron adds Greece to Europe-focused agenda after summer break
- Vietnam’s Labor Newspaper, Where a Staff of 200 Reports on Abuses at Home and Abroad
- Vietnam silent after Germany accuses Hanoi of kidnapping
- Vietnam says fundamental deal reached on trade
- All eyes on Trump and Putin attending Vietnam summit
- The White House Has Ruled Out A Formal Meeting Between Trump And Putin In Vietnam
Vietnam, Greece seek to further promote multifaceted cooperation have 363 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.