He made the statement on May 23 while attending the EWF 2022 which is taking place in the U.K.
The four-day forum, themed "Education: Building forward; stronger, bolder, better," is drawing the participation of education ministers from over 100 countries as well as international and non-governmental organizations.
The diplomat said Vietnam wishes to cooperate with the U.K. to fulfill the commitments made at the 26th U.N. Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26), as well as in the field of skills development.
During the forum, participants will discuss how technology, artificial intelligence and experience can be leveraged to strengthen education systems and economies worldwide, and how countries can develop their education system with limited resources.
This year's theme is a follow-up to the last EWF in 2020, which focused on developing children's digital literacy.
In his opening remarks, British Education Secretary Nadhim Zahawi emphasized that it is high time for the countries to work together to tackle the challenges posed by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and economic difficulties around the world. He said he believes that cooperation between countries is the key to success in solving global challenges, highlighting the need to share experiences to build a better future through education.
By building capacity for young people to meet the rapidly changing challenges of the world, countries will become more prosperous, more competitive and more equitable to all citizens, he said.
- DeVos Wants U.S. to Adopt European Education Policies
- JD.com CEO To No Longer Attend China AI Forum After Allegation Of Rape
- Here are the $60 million private jets that fly business leaders to Davos for the World Economic Forum
- Hundreds Attend Funeral for Vietnam War Veteran Who Died Alone
- American student William Nguyen detained in Vietnam during protest appears to apologize
- Chime in: Will Surface Go succeed in education?
- BLOGGING FROM THE 2009 SKOLL WORLD FORUM
- Big changes in store for independent school attended by Princess Diana
- The best apps for teachers and educators
- These awesome apps for teachers and educators make the grade
- Trump Administration Proposes Merging Education and Labor Departments
- Tiny Island Nation Nauru Blocks China Speech at Forum, Refuses to Stamp Chinese Passports
- Google Partners with Federal Education Department to Mine Private Student Data
- De Blasio: Free ‘3-K Education’ Should Be ‘Universal Right’
- Education: Making the Classroom Hot
- Google Search can help you decide on which college to attend
- New Federal Policy Would Hike Student Spacecraft Costs, Threatening Tech Education
- Cancer Risk Rises for Flight Attendants, Especially Among Women
- Spanish digital forum sets this year's agenda
- Forum to Be Held for South Korea-Japan Co-Productions
Vietnam attends education forum in U.K. have 420 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 30, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.