HÀ NỘI — The third Việt Nam International Milk and Dairy Products Exhibition (Việt Nam Dairy 2022) will take place at the Hà Nội International Exhibition Centre from May 31 to June 4, the event’s organisers have announced.
Co-organised by Vietnam Dairy Association (VDA) and Vietnam Advertisement and Fair Exhibition JSC (VIETFAIR), the upcoming exhibition will have 200 booths from 150 domestic and foreign exhibitors. Among them will be Vinamilk, Friesland Campina, Nestle, Nutifood, Abbott and Vinasoy.
Participated firms will showcase milk and dairy products, ingredients and technology in the dairy industry, processing and packaging lines in the industry, animal feed and veterinary machines, dairy cattle breeds, environment treatment technology, food safety standard management system and other services in the dairy sector.
Chairman of VDA Trần Quang Trung described the event as a major trade promotion event to connect domestic and foreign businesses.
“It will also help firms find new partners, expand their markets and enhance their cooperation in trade, investment and science and technology to improve their competitiveness, contributing to ensuring the sustainable development of Việt Nam’s dairy industry,” Trung told a press conference in Hà Nội on Tuesday.
Several conferences discussing the development of the local dairy industry in the new normal conditions; the use of high technology in dairy farming and Industry 4.0 and the role of milk, and dairy products in enhancing the people’s health and in preventing the COVID-19 pandemic will be held on the sideline of the event, Trung said.
Despite the prolonged pandemic, the domestic dairy industry still produced over 1.76 billion litres of fresh milk in 2021, up 3.5 per cent year-on-year. Powdered milk production volume also saw positive growth of 14.5 per cent year-on-year to 150,000 tonnes, congthuong.vn reported.
In 2021, the sector had a turnover of nearly US$300 million. Among its export outlets last year, Iraq was the largest one, accounting for over 50 per cent of the sector’s total export value.
“The dairy industry is making efforts to contribute to the recovery of the local economy after the pandemic. Its strategy is to gradually develop in a modern and synchronous direction in terms of raw materials, production and finished products besides applying digital transformation in production, sharpening competitiveness to deeply integrate into the regional and the global economy and meeting the increasing demands of people,” Trung said. — VNS
- UAE set to throw kitchen sink at Viet Nam
- Blue Flash of Lighting win Ha Noi run
- Viet Nam Sport Show 2019 takes place in the capital
- Viet Nam should cut tax incentives for long term development
- Fourth Viet Nam Rice Festival to be held next month
- Viet Nam-China border trade fair opens in Lao Cai
- Viet Nam's rice crowned the best at 2019 World Rice Conference
- Viet Nam attracts world leading hotel management brands
- Wood Mackenzie: Viet Nam becomes Southeast Asia’s hottest solar PV market
- VCCI and UNDP promote business integrity in Viet Nam
- Swiss-Belhotel International plans major expansion in Viet Nam
- First Wínk Hotels to be opened in Viet Nam
- Companies to help 31 Ha Noi primary schools teach financial planning
- Viet Nam to import LNG to meet burgeoning electricity demand
- FWD Insurance expected to invest in start-up projects in Viet Nam
- Taiwan enhances healthcare ties with Viet Nam
- Viet Nam companies facing longer downtimes from cyberbreaches
- Prime Minister calls on Chinese firms to invest in Viet Nam
- Việt Nam’s rice trademark unveiled at festival
- Việt Nam U19s to compete in Toulon Tournament in France
Việt Nam Dairy 2022 to be held in Hà Nội have 583 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.