A new US-Vietnam Cooperation Centre was opened on Tuesday at the Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam’s campus in Hanoi.
The opening ceremony saw the attendance of US Ambassador Knapper, Assistant Foreign Minister Do Hung Viet, Acting President of Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam Pham Lan Dung, and Counselor for Public Affairs Pamnella DeVolder.
A new US-Vietnam Cooperation Centre was opened at the Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam in Hanoi on May 24.
The new US-Vietnam Cooperation Centre is a partnership between the Public Affairs Section of the US Embassy in Hanoi and the Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam.
"It joins over 600 other American Spaces around the world, which encourage open dialogue and build bridges of understanding by serving as study centres for students and communal spaces for those interested in American culture and values," stated Ambassador Knapper at the opening ceremony event.
The new centre open for academics, researchers, faculty, students, and the public, will be a platform for educational and cultural programming, research support and academic services. It will support American Studies program, English language studies, and leadership development, as well as provide information about the United States and its foreign policy.
- Vietnam opens new search areas for missing U.S. soldiers
- Vietnam’s demand for rhino horns threatens species, say experts
- Ho Chi Minh, president of North Vietnam, dies at 79 in 1969
- Voices: Vietnam suggests where Cuba is heading
- Starbucks opening in café clogged Vietnam
- 'I made a huge, huge mistake': 'Hanoi Jane' Fonda says she regrets anti-troop image — but not North Vietnam trip
- Head of Vietnam's Communist Party traveling to U.S. for the first time next week
- The Vietnam War: Why it was the conflict that no one wanted to talk about
- Vietnam celebrates 40 years since end of war
- Vietnam War: A timeline of U.S. entanglement
- Man in Vietnam opens plane door for mom with crying baby, will be fined up to $950
- EXCLUSIVE: Victoria Gotti told niece not to cooperate with double homicide investigation
- In the Know: SWFL restaurants that opened in 2016
- Horst Faas, Pulitzer Prize-winning combat photographer who covered many wars, dies at 79
- Nixon betrayal far worse than GOP Iran letter: Column
- Heleringer | Worst presidential election - part two
- Sen. John McCain sacrificed and served – while Donald Trump hid behind draft deferments
- H7N9 bird flu may have passed between people in China: study
- 20 most fascinating people visiting Indiana this spring
US-Vietnam Cooperation Centre opens in Hanoi have 425 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.