Viettel Aerospace Institute (VTX), a member of Viettel Group, was officially granted an exclusive protection certificate by the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for two works in the field of optoelectronics and materials industry.
‘Spherical mirror optics for medium-wave thermal imaging equipment’ was invented in 2017, solving the problem of self-study, designing and manufacturing camera cores, and minimising the dependence on imports from abroad.
Meanwhile, the invention of a ‘method for making high-temperature synthetic materials’ helps produce materials that can meet the harsh working conditions in the military field.
The number of Viettel’s inventions has been on the rise, covering both military and civil fields, affirming its position as a technological pioneer. Viettel has been granted 56 patents in Viet Nam and 11 patents in the US by USPTO.
Patents protected exclusively in the US have demonstrated Viettel’s autonomous capacity in the research and development of core technologies in high-tech production and manufacturing. The US is a leading country in the world in terms of technology. The US-issued patents are considered a valuable reference base in case it is necessary to register a patent in another country.
According to statistics from the National Office of Intellectual Property in 2021, Viettel has the highest number of patent applications and the number of patents granted annually in Viet Nam.
Recently, Viettel's two projects in the military and defence fields were also awarded the HCM Prize – the highest award in science and technology. — VNS
- Oculus defends its efforts to secure VR exclusives for the Rift
- Judge grants class-action status to lawsuit against Louisiana public defender system
- RPT-EXCLUSIVE-Mexico's Pemex fights in court to suspend clean diesel rule -documents
- New Rules for Idol Trainees, K-Pop Stars Ahead Military Enlistment Revealed
- EXCLUSIVE: Tear it down now! 'Bankrupt' Mohamed Hadid's furious Bel Air mega mansion neighbors demand his Chapter 11 filing be dismissed so the 'illegal eyesore' can be demolished - as he flashes $100 bill at valet
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I never knew there were so many good things to do in here!' Mark David Chapman's never-before-seen prison letter and PICTURES of his conjugal visits revealed on the anniversary of John Lennon's murder
- Colleges are working to protect patent, copyright on student innovations
- EXCLUSIVE: Mel B's ex-nanny, who is accused of having an affair with Stephen Belafonte, dodges seven-hour 'tell-all' deposition in the Spice Girl's divorce case because she had 'food poisoning'
- Bill Nye's New Show Couldn't Come at a Better Time (It Also Looks Amazing)
- America's Cup veteran Grant Simmer warns of potential for disaster with new boats
- EXCLUSIVE: Stepsister of John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman prays he is denied parole at hearing THIS WEEK, fearing if he's released he will murder her mother who he resented for marrying his father and withholding his prison letters
- Remembering Leonardo DiCaprio’s Days As New York’s Party Prince of 1998
- House Dems Pass Sweeping New Gun Regulations But Quietly Back Away From Assault Weapons Ban
- AWS on Australia's encryption Bill and government-wide contract
- Animal Logic touts cloud computing as democratising the future of animation
- Inside the Movement to Keep Missing Kids Missing
- Review: The Beatles’ ‘Sgt. Pepper’s’ Anniversary Editions Reveal Wonders
- NHS patient records to revolutionise medical research in Britain
- Hike gets listed among top 3 patent filers in IT, launches Patent Programme
- AWS Graviton2: What it means for Arm in the data center, cloud, enterprise, AWS
Two new Viettel inventions granted exclusive protection certificate in the US have 563 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.