Hanoi (VNA) – Free trade agreements (FTAs) spurred Vietnam's bilateral and multilateral trade, with 2022 revenues projected to hit a record 750 billion USD, according to experts.
Vietnam's signatory FTAs, especially recent agreements will promote trade breakthroughs and generate major trade surplus for 2022 and build momentum for 2022-23 in the process.
Of note, the EVFTA contributed to bringing tuna exports to European nations to the tune of nearly 38 million USD, up 33 percent year on year. FTAs .
Vietnam needs to fine-tune policies and regulations on logistics services and build fleets of major vessels and modern infrastructure to meet import-export requirements .
- PM approves 2.66 billion USD bailout package for COVID-19-affected people
- Indonesian government debt issuance to triple to 61.5 billion USD
- Global semiconductor revenue set for steep decline in 2020: Report
- HCM City’s tax revenues fall well short of target
- 8 Years in Obama’s America
- Microtransactions from free-to-play games almost three times the revenue of paid game releases
- Trading gains for big U.S. banks may not last past first quarter
- Mitsubishi loses 320 million USD due to unauthorised trade
- Exports dip by 34.57 per cent in March; total shipment at $314 billion in 2019-20
- Pharma exports to miss USD 22 billion target due to lockdown: Official
- Dollar may be set for another damaging bout of strength
- Thailand’s export to see worst performance in 10 years
- China telecom giant Huawei first half revenue up 40 %
- PV Power fulfills 23 percent of yearly revenue target in Q1
- Xi, Modi may discuss US' trade protectionism in Bishkek: China
- Fruit, vegetable exports reach 836 million USD in Q1
- ADB triples financial aid to fight Covid-19 to USD 20 billion for its member nations
- Fruit, vegetable exports reach USD 836 million in Q1
- Wells Fargo takes 1Q earnings, revenue hit from virus
- Virgin Australia goes into trading halt as it ponders financial options to stay afloat
Trade revenue set to eclipse 700 billion USD this year have 302 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.