The southern province of Tra Vinh will inject 450 billion VND (21.4 million USD) into preserving and developing its craft villages between now and to 2020.
Under a project recently announced by the provincial People's Committee, the locality will spend 246 billion on upgrading village infrastructure and the remaining will be used to build material zones, help businesses access technology and implement trade promotion activities.
|(Photo for illustration. danviet.vn)|
This year, the province will focus on solving environmental pollution in two seafood processing villages in Duyen Hai and Cau Ngang districts, said Deputy Chairman of the provincial People's Committee Nguyen Van Phong,
He revealed that the project aims to bring trade villages' production value to 615 billion VND (29.3 million USD) in 2015 and 810 billion VND (39 million USD) in 2020.
Tra Vinh is now home to 12 craft villages, mainly in Cang Long, Tra Cu, Hung My and Chau Thanh districts. The villages, operating in beverage manufacturing, seafood processing and floriculture, create jobs for over 11,000 locals.
- Tra Vinh spends billions of dong on improving minority groups’ life
- Tra Vinh households plant forests to prevent coastal erosion
- Distinctive southern features in Tra Vinh
- The fine art of promoting craft village development
- Hanoi boosts investment in industrial clusters
- PM instructs ways to remove difficulties for localities to accelerate development
- Tra fish farmers, exports hit hard by COVID-19 pandemic
- Trà Vinh shrimp farmers earn more from staggered breeding
- Phu Yen develops six agri- and ecotourism projects
- Dong Thap grasps momentum in socioeconomic development
- Joint venture formed to welcome investment flows from Japan
- Hanoi earmarks 8.63 million USD for development of key industrial products
- Trà Vinh spends billions of đồng on improving minority groups’ life
- Old craft trade given a new lift
- Dong Nai hopes to attract FDI by improving investment climate
- India to bank on innovative ways to garner Rs 1.75 lakh crore investment in 2021 for renewable energy sector
- India to bank on innovative ways to garner Rs 1.75 lakh crore investment for renewable sector
- In massive energy investments, some see just a start
- Vietnam’s exports to US estimated at 76.4 billion USD in 2020
- State budget revenue totals nearly $60 billion
Tra Vinh invests 450 billion VND in developing craft villages have 335 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.