|The representative of Masterise Homes and other partners conducted thetopping-out ceremony of the Lake Tower|
Masterise Homes held the topping-out ceremony of the Lake Tower in the Grand Marina branded real estate complex, Saigon. The event marks an important milestone in the development of Grand Marina, Saigon, which gradually turned the concept of luxury real estate into a reality.
Located in the heart of the vibrant and modern Ho Chi Minh City, the 47-storey Lake Tower is associated with the Marriott brand.
|The Lake Tower in the luxury real estate complex Grand Marina, Saigon. Photo: Masterise Homes|
Lake Tower is the first among the eight iconic towers of Grand Marina, Saigon. The bare-shell construction of the tower is slated to be completed in May before being decorated and fully furnished. Branded apartments are arranged to make the most of the expansive view of the Lake Tower. Among them, apartments facing the south and southwest have a view of the magnificent city centre, while the apartments facing the east and southeast have endless views towards the Saigon River.
In addition to Marriott branded apartments, the Lake Tower also offers luxurious facilities managed and operated by a professional team from Marriott, including boardrooms, swimming pools, cinemas, club lounges, gyms, and children’s play areas. These spaces are all designed by HBA in line with the style of the Marriott hotel brand with modern touches on a luxurious classic background.
In addition, the Lake Tower has its interior finishing done by the Italian Fit Out Company with meticulous and perfect craftsmanship to bring an Italian-style space to future residents.
|The boardroom at Lake Tower. Photo: Masterise Homes|
"As the world’s largest luxury real estate project, Grand Marina, Saigon plays an important role in our portfolio, elevating Masterise Homes to become the leading real estate developer in Southeast Asia. The topping-out ceremony is an important milestone of the Grand Marina project, Saigon. The Lake Tower offer an unprecedented standard in the residential segment in the Vietnamese market," said Mahdi Samhouri, deputy head of Project Development at Masterise Homes.
|Mahdi Samhouri, deputy head of Project Development at Masterise Homes|
The tower is expected to start handovers in the first quarter of 2023. Currently, a large number of Marriott branded apartments in the Lake Tower have already found their owners, including a penthouse duplex on the 45 th floor with an area of nearly 240 square metres.
In the coming months, the Fit Out Company will complete the model apartment at the Lake Tower so that customers can easily experience the view and feel of the Milanese interior space of the Marriott branded apartments. To maximise customer support, the project also offers an attractive financial package with a grace period of principal and interest up to 12 months after the handover time.
| Grand Marina, Saigon is a luxury real estate complex located at the centre of Ho Chi Minh City and the Saigon River. Developed by Masterise Homes, the complex is associated with Marriott and JW Marriott brands. These are two well-known brands with a network of luxury hotels under Marriott International – the world’s leading resort group which boasts the largest portfolio of the global branded real estate.
Grand Marina, Saigon not only marks the first luxury real estate project of Marriott International in Vietnam but also the largest project in the world in this group’s portfolio with more than 4,000 luxury apartments. Possessing a unique and historic riverside location, Grand Marina, Saigon will be developed into a large-scale complex with residential, office, and commercial spaces.
Grand Marina, Saigon is an attractive destination for the super-rich in Vietnam and overseas. The project had a successful launch in the Hong Kong market in March 2021.
By Thanh Van
- Humber Street Sesh wins top award
- Bold plans for Newcastle's riverside could see it rival top global cities
- Job fair held for inmates to be released
- Bridal shop owner branded 'liar' by furious brides whose dresses never arrived
- Princess Eugenie's royal wedding highlights: the ceremony, guests, receptions and all the key moments
- Great chips every time as Redditch chippies batter through to grand final
- Equestrian: Brentwood pupil Moore wins top showjumping award
- Eugenie and Jack share kisses after royal wedding ceremony
- The 26-year-old with a £100m sportswear brand
- British Superbikes season decider at Brands Hatch and World Superbikes in Argentina preview
- Keith Farmer launches bid for fourth British championship title at Brands Hatch
- Bridal boutique owner branded a 'liar' as furious customers left in lurch
- Famous Peterborough treasures are reunited for grand exhibition
- What makes Ireland's trailblazing Over The Top Wrestling so unique?
- Portavadie retains title at Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- Lewis Hamilton takes dominant Singapore GP victory and increases championship lead to 40 points
- Lewis Hamilton takes sensational Italian GP victory after first lap collision with Sebastian Vettel
- New Iraqi President Salih takes office, taps independent Abdul-Mahdi to form the government
- Red Dot Design Award goes to Ukraine for Ukraine NOW
- 10 of the best food and drink events to try this autumn
Topping out ceremony held for branded Grand Marina, Saigon have 816 words, post on vir.com.vn at May 20, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.