The project is located in Ba Tri district. The construction of the green hydrogen plant is expected to start in late June and start a trial run in the first quarter of 2023. It marks the first green hydrogen project in Vietnam.
The plant is expected to generate 24,000 tonnes of green hydrogen initially with an annual capacity of 150,000 tonnes of ammonia and 195,000 tonnes of oxygen.
Later, the annual production capacity is expected to be 60,000 tonnes of green hydrogen, 375,000 tonnes of ammonia, and 490,000 tonnes of oxygen, which is more than double the capacity.
The project is suitable for Vietnam's policy to boost its clean energy usage and hence work on reducing its dependency on coal. Vietnam, a regional manufacturing powerhouse, wants to nearly double its total installed power generation capacity to 146,000MW by 2030 and prioritise using renewable energy while reducing dependency on coal.
By Ha Vy
- Voltas' joint-venture launches new plant for home appliances
- Sasol announces progress toward production at its $11 billion plant near Lake Charles
- Producer Buys the Real Home Where the Tanner Family Lived for Nearly $4 Million
- On Instagram, houseplant sellers turn likes into green thumbs
- After Sasol ditches plan for $11B plant, Louisiana off hook for $200M in incentives
- Binh Thuan targets over 7 million tourists in 2020
- Rio residents try to bring green to a concrete jungle
- A decade later, waste-to-energy plants remain on paper in Bengaluru
- Coal industry on Navajo Nation could end with plant closure
- $1.2 billion methanol plant to be built in Braithwaite
- Beach time or bedtime? Celebrities ring in the brand new decade from the exotic sands of the Maldives or from the cosy comfort of their own homes... as the likes of the Beckhams, Rochelle and Marvin Humes, Amanda Holden and Holly Willoughby toast 2020
- Tesco aims to ditch 67 MILLION pieces of plastic by removing wrapping from packs of baked beans, tuna and soup... but promise shoppers they'll still get the same discount for multi-buys
- ‘Superstore’ Creator Justin Spitzer Steps Down As Showrunner; He, Gabe Miller & Jonathan Green Re-Up Overall Deals With Uni TV
- NGT directs Environment Ministry to make effective mechanism for ensuring maintenance of green belts on National Highways
- Triumph, Bajaj to develop bikes for global market
- India to have 100 new malls by end 2022: ANAROCK
- 8 million children have been forced out of school by growing violence in west Africa
- The Tech Industry Is Remaking New York City — Even Without Amazon’s HQ2
- Airports: LAX, Ontario, San Francisco, New Orleans, JFK, Mexico City
- Not That Long Ago, New York City Really Was Run From a Smoke-filled Backroom
TGS Green Hydrogen to develop new plant for nearly $850 million have 410 words, post on vir.com.vn at May 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.