Students take part in the 10th grade entrance exam for the 2022- 2022 academic year.
Students who are confirmed cases of Covid-19 and want to participate in the exam have to display an application for the examination with the signature of parents or guardians.
Candidates, teachers and other staff who will invigilate the examination have to strictly comply with Covid-19 prevention regulations.
The municipal Department of Education and Training asked its units in Thu Duc City and 21 districts across the city to take responsibility for coordinating with the Steering Committees for Covid-19 Prevention and Control to implement medical works and measures against the virus during the exam.
Exam locations have to be cleaned and disinfected before and after the exam, prepare a temporary isolation area and at least three rooms for students suspected of having Covid-19 and infected with the virus. A classroom has 24 students with one student per table and must stop the use of air conditioning systems to reduce the spread of the virus.
Additionally, the exam sites must require candidates and their parents to strictly comply with Covid-19 prevention and control measures, such as wearing masks, hand hygiene, and social distancing.
By Thu Tam – Translated by Kim Khanh
- How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- 75-year-old suspected of Covid-19 dies in Bengaluru
- Chinese mainland reports 31 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland reports 45 new confirmed COVID-19 case
- Update: Chinese mainland reports 45 new confirmed COVID-19 case
- Chinese mainland reports 30 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Live COVID-19 updates: Confirmed COVID-19 cases worldwide exceed 1.1 mln -- Johns Hopkins University
- 18 Tamil Nadu districts now have designated hospitals to treat COVID-19 patients
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases soar to 299 in Afghanistan
- NNPC confirms COVID-19 case at Abuja estate
- US surpasses China for highest number of confirmed Covid-19 cases in the world
- Health Ministry issues guidelines for dialysis of COVID-19 infected patients
- An investigation of transmission control measures during the first 50 days of the COVID-19 epidemic in China
- Health Ministry issues SOP to guide ambulance staff in transporting COVID-19 cases
- What Is Convalescent Plasma Therapy? Is It Effective To Fight COVID-19?
- COVID-19: What Is Community Transmission? Has It Affected India Yet?
- Obese People Are At An Increased Risk Of Contracting COVID-19, Says Study
- COVID-19: 44,000 households to benefit from food bank programme ― Cross River
- COVID-19: Case of negligence registered against MP journo who attended Kamal Nath presser
- COVID-19 ADVISORIES: How political leaders in Nigeria are complying
Separate classrooms designated for candidates suspected, confirmed with Covid-19 have 387 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.