HÀ NỘI — Up to 2,000 printed books, journals and reports on science and technology are being showcased at an exhibition, which opened its door in the capital city on Tuesday.
These publications are divided into the fields of natural sciences; science and technology; medical science, pharmacy; agricultural science; social sciences and humanities.
Several rare and precious documents and ancient books on geology, agriculture, flora and fauna, and climate-related to the development of science, technology, society and economy in the early twentieth century are also on display.
Hosted by the National Agency for Science and Technology Information (NASATI), the four-day event also offers visitors a space to read books with new technology and artificial intelligence.
During the event’s opening ceremony, head of NASATI Trần Đắc Hiến said he hoped that readers could make the most of the vast knowledge treasure of his agency to develop their scientific research and to serve production and business activities, making practical contributions to the country’s socio-economic development.
Deputy Minister of Science and Technology Lê Xuân Định agreed. Besides publications being displayed at the event, he said readers could also tap into the rich and diverse knowledge base available at the NASATI’s library to serve scientific research, technology development, teaching and learning.
A virtual seminar discussing skills for selecting and publishing articles in prestigious international journals was also held on the event sidelines. — VNS
- Top 15 Technology Books That Will Change Your Life – Productivity And Fulfillment
- 'Space Gal' Emily Calandrelli comes home to West Virginia
- Product :: Intro to Python for Computer Science and Data Science: Learning to Program with AI, Big Data and The Cloud
- Why is Russia so good at getting women into technology?
- The 13 best sci-fi books to check out on your new Kindle
- The Smart-Enough City, book review: Putting people first
- The Big Nine, book review: Visions of an AI-dominated future
- New York teens impress Obama with inventions to help elderly, disabled at White House Science Fair
- Girl Scouts impress Obama with Lego device meant to help paralyzed, arthritic patients read books
- Jamaica-born Frederic Jones' science internship at Brookhaven National Laboratory a dream come true
- Curiosity spots TWO eclipses on Mars just days apart
- A Psychological Explanation for Kids’ Love of Dinosaurs
- Ikea and Sonos release speaker-infused table lamp and bookshelf
- Quantum computing, is it the future for desktop PCs?
- The Death of the Gods, book review: Power in the digital age
- Hello World, book review: Algorithms, and how to live with them
- The science of Star Wars, Spider-Man, Avatar debunked by actual scientists
- A neuroscientist explains the limits and possibilities of using technology to read our thoughts
- CSIRO: Our science startups are better for the economy than techbros
- Science fiction shows why Samsung’s folding phones might thrive
Science and technology books on show have 460 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 18, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.