Yangyang Interntional Airport (Photo: KOREA.NET)
The agency quoted officials of the Korean Ministry of Justice as saying that starting from June 1, tourists from Vietnam, the Philippines, and Indonesia can stay in the RoK for up to 15 days without a visa. In addition, group tours from Mongolia will be subject to a similar visa-waiver programme starting from October 1.
Yonhap noted that the programme aims to boost local tourism and the regional economy of Gangwon province. This scheme will therefore be carried out until May 31, 2023, with the possibility of being extended every year depending on the results of the plan.
The agency added that tourists also must be booked through travel agencies which are recognised by the embassies of each country.
- US Immigration Visas - Immigration Classifications and Visa Categories
- Australia Immigration Visas
- Travel To Tibet - How To Get There And Tibet Entry Permit
- Kenya Tourist visa requirements: Get a Kenya Visa for Travelers
- Is Any Desert Land Still Available For Free?
- Ontario Tourist Attractions, 6 Must See Events
- China's Outbound Tourists
- Global Residency
- African Safari Tips
- The Digital Gypsy's Dilemma: The Best Place To Live For An Internet Based Business
- Moving Tips for Expats to India
- The 9 Ways of Emigrating to Australia
- How to Become a Legal Immigrant - The Green Card and Naturalization
- General Australian Travel Tips
- Avoiding Immigration Trouble
- Why the Republic of Panama?
- How to Take Advantage of the Philipine Dual Citizenship
- Frequently Asked Questions in Form I-485 Procedures
- Corporate Laws In India
- Trip Planning Tips For Travelers
RoK permits visa-free entry for Vietnamese tourists to Yangyang have 267 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.