The center will be a platform for educational and cultural programming, research support, and academic services.
The new US-Vietnam Cooperation Center has officially come into operation after a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam (DAV), 69 Chua Lang Street, Hanoi.
Speaking at the opening ceremony on May 25, US Ambassador Marc Evans Knapper said the center joins over 600 other American Spaces around the world, which encourage open dialogue and build bridges of understanding by serving as study centers for students and communal spaces for those interested in American culture and values.
|Participants at the US-Vietnam Cooperation Center’s ribbon-cutting ceremony. Photo: US Embassy to Vietnam|
This partnership highlights not only the importance of the US-Vietnam relationship but also the close cooperation between the US Embassy in Hanoi and the DAV. It also demonstrates the US' commitment to supporting the development of a strong, prosperous, and independent Vietnam.
The US-Vietnam Cooperation Center at DAV joins the American Hangout at Thai Nguyen University as the second American Spaces partnership in northern Vietnam, building on the success of American Center Hanoi's popular STEM, English, and career skills, women and youth empowerment, and environmental programming.
|The US-Vietnam Cooperation Center in Hanoi joins the American Hangout at Thai Nguyen University as the second American Spaces partnership in northern Vietnam. Photo: US Embassy to Vietnam|
This space inside DAV opened for academics, researchers, faculty, students, and the public, will be a platform for educational and cultural programming, research support, and academic services. It will support DAV's American Studies program, English language studies, and leadership development, as well as provide information about the United States and its foreign policy.
- Vietnam big winners in WCup qualifying
- Vietnam aspires to deepen ties with Australia
- Top pick Cooper moves into Arizona starting lineup
- Cooper-Dyke returns to USC where her success began
- Pick up Knox, Cooper off waivers
- Cards, rookie Cooper agree to terms
- Huskers a trendy Big Ten pick in inaugural year
- SoCal remains center of sand volleyball growth
- Experts give Cards, Cooper high marks
- For USC’s Michael Cooper and Oregon’s Paul Westhead, a new chapter – LA Times
- New products proving Ali is still the greatest
- Cooper goal gives Portland derby win
- Haith cooperating with NCAA Miami probe
- Tulane Stadium left mark on New Orleans
- Attorney says Reggie Bush cooperated with NCAA – LA Times
- Cards under new leadership with Arians as coach
- As season winds down, the ‘new’ Ben hasn’t changed
- Bobcats blown out by Nets in New Jersey
- New Twins ballpark honors the old, too
- New Orleans’ challenge: policing 2 huge parties
New US-Vietnam Cooperation Center inaugurated in Hanoi have 411 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.