In particular, Army Corps 15 gave 70 gifts, worth VND 300,000 each, and Company 751 offered 140 others, worth VND 500,000, to 210 needy workers as part of the activities in response to the workers' month in 2022.
Speaking at the event, Head of the Mass Mobilization Commission and President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Ia Grai district Tran Hoang Ha affirmed the significance of the activity. The local official said that the practical deeds of troops and workers of Army Corps 15 in general and Company 715 in particular have helped local people overcome difficulties and have a stable life. He added that Uncle Ho's soldiers' deeds have left good impression on local people.
While visiting and presenting gifts to local people, the visiting delegation mobilized them to strictly observe the Party's guidelines and State's policies, contribute to the common efforts in preventing diphtheria and the COVID-19 pandemic, and join hand to protect social order, contributing to building a peaceful environment for production and development.
In an effort to help locals stabilize their lives, since 2021, Company 715 has allocated around VND 5.2 billion to present gifts to needy households, patriarchs, heads of villages, and needy workers.
Speaking at the gift presentation ceremony, the company's Director Colonel Nguyen Phuc Khinh said that despite difficulties, the company has tried its best to help its workers and local people overcome difficulties during the between-crop period. So far, the company's leadership has mobilized resources to buy 3.5 tons of rice and other necessities for local people.
Over the past time, the company has provided jobs for 140 workers who are ethnic minorities and worked with Military Hospital 15 to provide free health check-ups and medicines for around 700 people. These regular activities have been part of the company's efforts in helping local people improve their living standards and consolidating military-civilian solidarity.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Women in border areas receive support
- Amid LAC Standoff With India, China Passes New Law For Protection Of Land Border Areas
- MND supports VND 500 million to needy people
- Thanh Hoa border troops receive 250,000 medical masks
- Military units and localities continue supporting needy people in new normal state
- Ballykelly people want MoD land gifted for community
- More than seventy percent of people in Chonburi received Covid -19 vaccines, says MOPH
- Kenosha GOP chair says 80 percent of people in area support what Kyle Rittenhouse did
- 30 Times Border Patrol Agents Rescued Migrant Children in 2021
- These Bay Area counties are now tracking their COVID vaccine rollouts online
- HCMC overcomes obstacles of financial support for needy residents
- Bay Area Businesses Impacted by Cargo Slowdown at California Ports
- Explained: China’s new land border law and Indian concerns
- Mum-of-eight refuses to buy Christmas gifts for her kids and they don't mind
- India deploys game-changer US weapons along China border | India News - Times of India
- China downplays India's concerns over new border law
- Christmas scams that could drain your bank including gift card payment traps
- Explained | Enhanced powers of Border Security Force
- India Criticises China's 'Unilateral Move' for New Land Border Law
- Migrant Lost in Arizona Mountains near Border Rescued by Air and Marine Operations Aircrew
Needy people in border areas receive gifts have 505 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.