– Senior Party officials of Vietnam and Cuba have agreed that amid the COVID-19 pandemic, regular meetings and exchanges between the two Parties and countries vividly demonstrate their special friendship.
– Asia needs to play a greater role in maintaining and fostering a peaceful and stable environment conducive to development and prosperity in the region and beyond, on the shared basis of cooperation, understanding, trust and responsibility, Standing Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh has said. Minh made the suggestion while delivering his remarks at the 27th International Conference on the Future of Asia (FOA 2022) in Tokyo on May 26. Read full story
– Vietnam has paid due attention to improving its investment environment and creating conditions for foreign enterprises to do long-term business in the country, Spokeswoman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Le Thi Thu Hang told a press conference on May 26.
– The completion of land border demarcation and marker planting between Vietnam and Cambodia to build a common borderline of peace, friendship and sustainable development has long been the legitimate aspirations of the two countries’ people, Spokeswoman of the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs Le Thi Thu Hang affirmed on May 26.
In that spirit, over the past years, Vietnam and Cambodia have closely cooperated with each other and completed the demarcation and marker planting on 1,045km of their borderline, equivalent to around 84 percent of the total length, the spokeswoman said at a regular press conference held by the ministry. Read full story
– Competent agencies and localities of Vietnam, including Bac Giang – the country's lychee growing hub – always create favourable conditions for Chinese businesses and traders to buy the fruit in Bac Giang, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Le Thi Thu Hang said at a routine press conference on May 26.
Answering a question on the purchase of lychee in Bac Giang by Chinese businesses and traders, Hang said over the past time, Vietnamese and Chinese agencies and localities have closely coordinated in creating favourable conditions for their businesses, traders and supermarket chains to research the market and conduct trade promotion for agricultural products, reaping positive results. Read full story
– Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs Do Hung Viet and Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Political Director Alon Bar co-chaired the fourth political consultation conference between the two ministries via videoconference on May 26.
Viet and Bar briefed each other on the political and socio-economic situation in their respective countries, and highly valued the positive progresses in the all-round cooperation between Vietnam and Israel over the years, especially in politics, diplomacy, economy, science-technology, and startup. Read full story
– Up to 21 percent of Indian firms operating or intending to operate in Southeast Asia plan to expand their business in Vietnam in the next two years, and the ratio is 26 percent among Chinese enterprises, according to a HSBC survey covering more than 1,500 companies from six of the world's largest economies – all of which have operations in Southeast Asia.
Regarding advantages of Vietnam, three out of 10 surveyed companies pointed to skilled workforce, while 27 percent cited competitive wage prices and proven economic resilience in response to the pandemic. Read full story /.
- Mum (27) called gardai shortly before she was killed in attack
- Daily Digest: Top news of Tuesday, Jan. 29
- ‘Was 98 bus trial set up to fail?’
- Daily Digest: Top news on Thursday, Dec. 13
- Daily Digest: Top news of Wednesday, Dec. 19
- Daily Digest: Top news of Monday, Jan. 14
- Daily Digest: Top news of Tuesday, Jan. 15
- Daily Digest: Top news of Wednesday, Jan. 16
- Daily Digest: Top news of Thursday, Jan. 17
- Daily Digest: Top news of Friday, Jan. 18.
- Daily Digest: Top news on Tuesday, Dec. 11
- Daily Digest: Top news for Monday, Jan. 21.
- Ex public schoolboy, 27, arrested over Exeter OAP 'murders' identified
- This Morning viewers fall in love with Bradley Walsh's 'fit' son Barney
- Holly Willoughby recounts bizarre fake ‘fact’ about sloths on This Morning
- Pregnancy sickness 'desperation' behind 80 ambulance call-outs a day
- Polo-playing toff, 27, appears in court charged with murdering three OAPs in Exeter
- 80% of men and 55% of women in Spain will be overweight by 2030: study
- Sunday’s London weather forecast — a rainy morning will give way to cloudy weather and the possibility of some bright spells
- Man (80s) becomes 10th fatality on Ireland's roads in just eight days
☀ Morning digest on May 27 have 804 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.