The delegation led by Mr. Tran Cong Phu, Standing Deputy Chief of the Provincial Steering Committee for Border Affairs and Director of the Department of Foreign Affairs.
During the event, on behalf of the delegation, Mr. Tran Cong Phu inquired after the health of Lao troops and people and shared with the difficulties they face due to natural disasters and epidemics.
Furthermore, he hoped that the authorities, armed forces, and people of the two neighboring provinces of Laos will work closely with units of Thua Thien Hue province, particularly the units on the border line and the people of neighboring localities of A Luoi district in the management and protection of the border as well as building a border of peace, friendship, and development.
The delegation presented 1,300 bags of rice, 220 boxes of cooking oil, 330 boxes of fish sauce, and some other necessities, including dried fish, nuts, and noodles to support Border Guard Companies 531 and 511, Ta Vang and Co Tai Police Stations and three villages of Ka Lo, Se Sap, and Co Tai of Salavan and Sekong provinces.
Translated by Ngoc Linh
- Thua Thien - Hue border troops support Lao partners and people
- In the Covid-19 fight, how the Indian armed forces can assist the State| Analysis
- How armed forces are ready for coronavirus crisis
- Vietnamese expat community support Laos in battling COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Armed forces rapidly expand their response to COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Armed forces to support ambulance staff
- As infections balloon, coronavirus squeezes Europe's armed forces
- Defence | A Chief of Defence Staff will not address the armed forces’ problems
- Firms donate food for frontline medical force
- Nancy Pelosi Says Supreme Court Is Forcing People to Choose Between Voting and Being Sick in Wisconsin Primary
- Vietnamese companies assist Laos’ efforts in COVID-19 fight
- Nearly Half of Britain’s Supply Trucks Are out of Service, Haulage Warns of Food Crisis
- Priti Patel FINALLY surfaces in radio interview to slap down overzealous police after they threaten to check people's shopping for 'non-essential' items and set up roadblocks to ensure motorists only make legitimate trips during coronavirus lockdown
- Borrell Proposes Creating European Military Task Force to Work in Cooperation With NATO
- 'Space Force' Photos and Release Date Revealed by Netflix
- Netflix’s Space Force: Everything we know about Steve Carell’s new series
- Steve Carell's new workplace comedy Space Force adds Lisa Kudrow to star-studded cast... and announces May release date on Netflix
- What a simulated Mars mission taught me about food waste
- Lockdown: ECoR serves food to more than 23,000 people
- It's time to talk more seriously about the food supply
More food support to Lao armed forces and people have 410 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.