During the ceremony, Vice Chairman of the Dak Lak provincial People's Committee cum Head of the Steering Committee 515 H'Yim Kdoh expressed her respect and deep gratitude to the fallen soldiers who had sacrificed their lives for the cause of national liberation and international mission.
After nearly five months, troops of Team K51 (Dak Lak provincial Military Command) searched, collected and repatriated 15 sets of the fallen soldiers' remains in the provincial Fallen Soldiers' Cemetery.
Reportedly, since 2001, the province has collected and repatriated 697 sets of remains of fallen soldiers who laid down their lives in Cambodia.
The People's Army Newspaper would like to represent some images during the ceremony.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Consular work for Vietnamese in southwestern Cambodia reaps good outcomes
- Kiên Giang soldiers recount a decade in Cambodia
- 'We can be the light that ensures the darkness can never return': Prince Charles leads royal family in tribute to victims on Holocaust Memorial Day as Kate Middleton and Prince William honour survivors
- Vietnamese AO lawsuit makes French headlines
- More than 1,000 Britons held abroad last November without being sentenced
- US soldiers welcome Afghan translator who saved their life: See the tearful reunion
- The image of Uncle Ho’s Soldier shining in peacetime
- Jill Biden kisses Joe goodbye for his first trip on Marine One before he takes off from White House South Lawn for Walter Reed to see wounded soldiers
- Việt Nam remembers just war against genocidal Khmer Rouge
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 3
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 28
- Vietnam-Singapore cooperation centre inaugurated
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 4
- The Auschwitz arrivals unaware of their fate: Unseen photos taken by SS guards reveal fear and confusion on the faces of children and families as hundreds of Hungarian Jews get off trains into Nazi death camp
- Việt Nam makes proposals for building 2021-2022 CLMV Action Plan
- Reunification Day: Việt Nam's strong aspiration for peace
- How Vietnam fought a pandemic and won
- Shanghai freshman sticks to studies over holiday
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 4
Memorial and burial service held for Vietnamese volunteer soldiers in Cambodia have 326 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.