During the 2021-2022 dry season, the martyrs' remains search and collection team of the Thanh Hoa provincial Military Command found and repatriated 16 sets of remains of fallen soldiers' who were Vietnamese soldiers and advisors volunteered for international service in Laos.
The activity contributed to promoting the national beautiful tradition of "When drinking water, remember its source" and gratitude work of the people, highlighting the responsibility of the Party, authorities and armed forces towards outstanding heroes who have sacrificed their life for the independence and freedom of the two peoples.
It also helped tighten the solidarity between the two parties, peoples and provinces of Thanh Hoa (Vietnam) and Huaphanh (Laos), while educating people about the sacrifice of the heroes and martyrs for national independence and international service.
In a solemn atmosphere, delegates offered incense and flowers in tribute to the fallen soldiers.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Forensics help increase identifications of fallen soldiers
- Fallen soldier returns home
- Katyn memorial service held as fate of statue remains uncertain
- Private memorial service held for Burt Reynolds
- Interfaith memorial service held for Pittsburgh synagogue shooting victims
- Son of fallen soldier recovered from North Korea speaks at Punchbowl ceremony for National POW/MIA Recognition Day
- Healing process begins for sons of fallen soldier
- Man hopes to return memento to a fallen soldier's family
- Memorializing O.C.’s fallen service men and women
- Memorial plaque dedicated to fallen Marine, Navy Cross recipient Donald Hogan, on anniversary of his death in Afghanistan
- Service held for international students who died in Chicopee River while saving drowning children
- John McCain Funeral: Who's Invited and Not Invited to Senator's Memorial Services
- UH Veteran Services hosts September 11 memorial service
- John McCain’s 106-year-old mom will attend her son’s Washington services
- Arlington Cemetery opens new section with Civil War burials
- After 70 years, a fallen Navy pilot finally returns home to Nashville
- Bridge dedication honors a fallen Mexico soldier
- Dallas burial planned for soldier who went missing in 1950
- Obama, Bush to eulogize former political foe McCain at cathedral service
- 2018 Fallen Firefighters Memorial in Colorado Springs honors next wave of 9/11 victims
Memorial and burial service held for fallen soldiers have 335 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.