According to the ministry, some localities have recently proposed not receiving vaccines or transfer the allocated vaccines, leading to the fact that the COVID-19 vaccination target is likely to be missed.
In a recent statement, it stressed that any locality, which don't receive enough vaccine for the 3rd and fourth shots or let the pandemic occur, will bear responsibilities before the Government and the Prime Minister.
The number of vaccines received by the ministry is enough to give the 3rd and 4th shots, it said, requesting localities to set up plans and organize the inoculation of third shots for eligible people.
As of May 21, more than 219 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered nationwide. Localities have made great efforts in rolling out vaccination campaigns to ensure its safety and effectiveness and achieve a high vaccination rate./.
- Asthma and flu could be a 'lethal combination' to FOUR MILLION patients, charity warns as it urges sufferers to get vaccinated
- New vaccines for HPV, meningitis recommended for kids and adults
- The endless hunt for the perfect flu vaccine
- No Link Between 'Too Many Vaccines' and Autism Risk
- Resolution 19: improving business environment but a long way to go
- Teenager, 19, scales neighbour's fence to steal his eight-year-old daughter's cocker spaniel Penny in brazen dog-napping and still refuses to hand back the pet
- China’s pressure on Tsai weighs on local Taiwan elections
- Territory Families urged to improve staff training after sick Katherine boy removed from family
- School-By-School Vaccination Rates In CT Released
- Major Change Urged To Vaccination Law In CT
- Border Patrol denies undocumented immigrants free influenza vaccine
- After child deaths, doctors pressure Border Patrol to let them administer flu vaccines
- Samoa measles epidemic kills 19 children as hundreds of new cases emerge daily
- NRL star’s wife who vowed not to vaccinate baby gives birth to second child
- 'The vaccine does NOT mean you won't get it': The five things a doctor wants you to know about the flu - as Australia battles through a killer influenza season
- Seven days after: Govs take positive, faulty steps
- Duchess of Sussex writes about the 'life-changing joy' of adopting a pet as she urges people to support the Mayhew Animal Home in foreword to charity's annual report
- Mallee, Northern Country residents urged to evacuate amid code red bushfire warning in Victoria
- Brave dogs step up to make blood donations: Pet owners come together to create a safe system to help local canines in need
- Ca Mau Province takes steps to prevent erosion
Localities urged to step up Covid-19 vaccination have 399 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 26, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.