Late Prime Minister Sisavath Keobounphanh had joined in the revolutionary activity very early, in 1947, as a soldier of the Northwestern Propaganda Volunteer Armed-Force Team. In 1950, he joined the Indochinese Communist Party (PCI) and then held many key positions in the Laos Party and State.
On the same day, the city delegation also visited and talked with staff and employees of the Embassy of Vietnam in Laos. After that, the delegates left Vientiane to Savannakhet Province for more working sessions.
Van Minh, Huyen Huong, Thuy Quyen
- Former HCMC Party chief loses position over urban planning violations
- The Late-Night Wars Can Finally Declare a Winner: David Letterman
- Yediyurappa in damage-control mode over complaints of family interference, inaccessibility
- Lao PM hails Vietnamese and Lao police’s cooperation
- HCMC leader calls for fortnight of thrift as Covid-19 fight escalates
- Overseas travel, auctions, birthday parties and barbecues are banned from midnight TONIGHT in latest coronavirus restrictions - as the 'trigger point' for Italy-style home lockdowns is revealed
- Revanth rues lack of support from party leaders
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan sworn in as Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister for the fourth term
- After 29 days, Omar Abdullah gets visit from sister
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan returns as Madhya Pradesh chief minister
- Will consider withdrawing plea for Shivpal’s disqualification if he agrees for merger: SP leader
- Rahul visits riot-hit areas, says hate won't benefit 'Bharat Mata'
- Three Gautam Budh Nagar MLAs go into self-quarantine after attending presser by UP health min who was at Kanika Kapoor’s party
- Sailors test positive for coronavirus at sea as US military leaders say crisis could last into summer
- Furious senior Tories blast the government’s ‘incomprehensible’ attitude to Huawei and demand ministers act on the ‘deadly serious’ 5G warning from the US that intelligence sharing is at risk
- ANOTHER senior Iranian official dies from coronavirus: Foreign minister adviser, who took part in 1979 US embassy hostage crisis, is regime's latest victim
- Australian leaders consider ban on groups of more than 100 to try to halt coronavirus
- When Dr Abdullah met Mehbooba's family...
- Top politicians in self quarantine after partying with Covid-19 positive Bollywood singer
- The Latest: Gantz’s party concedes defeat in Israel election
HCMC Party Chief visits families of late senior leaders of Laos have 482 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at May 27, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.