Hanoi (VNA) – The Government has proposed a delay to a submission of the draft Law on Land (amended) to the National Assembly (NA) until the Party Central Committee issues directions on reforms of land-related policies and laws.
The proposal was conveyed by Chairman of the NA Committee on Legal Affairs Hoang Thanh Tung during the 15th NA's ongoing third session on May 24. In the morning sitting, deputies discussed the proposed Law and Ordinance Building Programme in 2023, and the adjustment of the 2022 programme.
According to Tung, the NA Standing Committee is aware of the urgency to amend the Law on Land so as to remove difficulties in the implementation of the law; meet the requirements of mobilising and effectively using land resources to promote production, business and socio-economic development; and create a foundation for amending, supplementing, and overcoming limitations and inadequacies in other relevant legal documents.
However, this is a big draft law with complex content that need careful study and preparation. On the other hand, the 13th Party Central Committee just conducted a review of the implementation of Resolution 19-NQ/TW on continuing to reform land policies and law at its fifth plenum in May this year, and more time is needed for the research and institutionalisation of the Party’s policy on the matter and subsequently the draft amended law.
Therefore, the NA Standing Committee also requested that the NA allow postponing the submission of the draft law to the fourth NA session. The draft will be discussed in the fourth and fifth sessions of the NA, and adopted in the sixth session./.
- Uber, Grab to be legalised upon SPAD regulation – amendments to laws to be made in November
- Amended tax and public investment laws passed
- Land Public Transport Act 2010 set to be amended – SPAD takes the fight to the likes of Uber and Grabcar
- NA deputies okay to erase US$705 million worth of uncollectible tax liabilities
- Anderson: Habitat funding amendent was a bet that paid
- Laws to regulate Uber, GrabCar to be amended soon
- Laws to regulate Uber, GrabCar to be tabled in July
- AES fines to be reduced to RM150 pending law amendment next year – Deputy Transport Minister
- Government Inspectorate urged to settle public complaints
- Kamenetz proposes more than $40 million in county aid for Towson Row
- Shared database needed to fight tax loss in e-commerce
- EPA’s Real Target: The Automotive Aftermarket
- The Future Of Hot Rodding – Can They Kill Hot Rodding?
- Saving Classic Trucks – Classic Trucks Forever… Or Not?
- SEMA Driving Force November 2011
- Can They Kill Hot Rodding? – Hot Rods On The Horizon … Or Are They?
- Emissions scandal latest: Mitsubishi president steps down, Suzuki involved
- Possible Future Automotive Legislation – Is Your Mopar Being Hunted?
- Watch live: MPs set to again debate Brexit alternatives in bid to break deadlock
- Trams to be introduced in Penang by 2017 – report
Government proposes delay to submission of draft amended Land Law to NA have 479 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.