In a cozy atmosphere, General Can expressed his pleasure to welcome the delegation on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the Wounded and Fallen Soldiers' Day (July 27, 1947 – 2022).
Recalling the revolutionary history, General Can highlighted that, during the national resistance wars against foreign invaders and the implementation of international service, under the leadership of the Party, the Dong Nai provincial armed forces and people made great contribution to the cause of national liberation and unification. Over the past time, the local authorities and people have always overcome difficulties to gain important achievements.
Reportedly, the province has also attached much importance to policy implementation for national contributors.
On behalf of the GDP, General Can thanked the local Party Committee, authorities and people for helping the Vietnam People's Army during their task performance.
During the event, General Can also briefed delegates on the whole military task implementation, affirming that over the past time, the military has actively worked with relevant forces to effectively address arising problems, contributing to firmly protecting the national sovereignty and ensuring political stability and peaceful environment.
Meanwhile, the military has also ensured policies for soldiers who joined national resistance wars and international service; implemented the project of searching and collecting remains of fallen soldiers with high sense of responsibility. In addition, many gratitude activities have been held since 2013, such as building over 6,830 gratitude houses, presenting over 5,000 savings books, and taking care of nearly 3,000 heroic Vietnamese mothers.
In 2022, in commemoration of the 75th anniversary of the Wounded and Fallen Soldiers' Day, the whole military has launched an emulation movement to pay tribute to national contributors and policy people, including building 500 gratitude houses, offering 500 savings books, among others.
The activities of the Vietnam People's Army have contributed to taking better care of national contributors and policy people while educating younger generations about the beautiful tradition of the tradition "When drinking water, remember it source."
Translated by Minh Anh
- Dong Nai Province: Mechanic caught spreading nails on national highway
- Dong Nai urged to speed up site clearance for Long Thanh airport project
- Dong Nai police investigate woman accused of subversive acts
- Dong Nai asked to speed up site clearance for Long Thanh airport project
- PM asks Dong Nai to focus on site clearance for Long Thanh airport
- Dong Nai attracts investments in supporting industries
- PM asks Đồng Nai to expedite site clearance for Long Thành International Airport
- National science and technology contest for students in southern region opened
- National Enquirer Endorses Trump, Calls Rubio ‘Nerdy’
- Thai PM to attend online ASEAN+3 meeting on COVID-19
- United Nations chief warns may not have enough money to pay staff next month
- The perils of reporting on China's GDP
- 'National lockdown could have been avoided'
- Lockdown unlikely to be lifted on April 14: PM at all-party meet
- Lockdown unlikely to be lifted on April 14: PM at all-party meeting
- Ex-leader Lord Elis-Thomas left Plaid Cymru over Labour stance
- Dalian aims to become tech leader
- Spanish PM seeks cross-party support for national pact for coronavirus recovery
- North Korea says country remains coronavirus free, despite sharing borders with Asia's hardest-hit nations
- European, African leaders call for massive help for Africa
GDP leader meets with national contributors in Dong Nai province have 513 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 28, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.