AI Education and Cloud Kinetics have recently announced a tie-up with Amazon Web Services for providing free cloud computing skills and job training through AWS re/Start.
The 12-week virtual training programme will help unemployed and underemployed people learn cloud computing skills and connect participants with employment opportunities.
The first AWS re/Start cohorts taught virtually by AI Education instructors begins in May in HCM City and Ha Noi.
Upon completion, Cloud Kinetics will help the graduates by connecting them with employers such as Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank for entry-level cloud roles such as cloud operations, site reliability, infrastructure support, and technical adjacent business support functions.
Bung Tran, co-founder and president of AI Education, said: "The talent eco-system in Viet Nam is experiencing accelerated digital transformation. However, there is a shortage of workers capable of meeting the new demands…and AI Education aims to reskill and upskill the workforce in Viet Nam and its neighbouring countries.
"The programme offers new opportunities to learners who are currently unemployed or want to switch their career to cloud, which will help reduce the cloud skills gap in the country.”
At the end of the course, trainees can get the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certificate, an industry-recognised credential for foundational cloud computing skills.
The AWS re/Start programme is part of Amazon's commitment to helping 29 million people around the world grow their tech skills through free cloud computing training by 2025. — VNS
- Laureate Education, Inc. Joins AWS Academy Program to Meet Demand for Cloud Computing Professionals throughout Latin America
- CCC Sponsors FUSION18 with RU Digital Ready? Programme
- VMware Cloud on AWS Expands to Asia-Pacific, Delivers New Enterprise Capabilities
- ManTech and Purdue University Global Partner to Offer Employees Innovative Bachelor of Science Degree Program in Cloud Computing
- ‘PUBG’ Xbox Update Adds Training Mode, Beryl M762 & Scooter
- McDonald’s Launches Career Advising Campaign for Restaurant Employees with the Help of Five Industry Influencers
- Breaking down the Sabres training camp roster
- Caliber launches new training for separating Ft. Carson soldiers
- D-Wave Launches Leap, the First Real-Time Quantum Application Environment
- Election Day in NYC: Voting is vital and also gets you free drinks
- Water management, green infrastructure skills focus of small business program
- Google launches new search tool to help veterans get civilian jobs
- Roche Academy Boasts In-Demand Training, Job Offer
- How can teachers create more inclusive, welcoming classrooms? It starts by saying students’ names correctly.
- Blacks in Tech Conference launches in Twin Cities
- Clara Osowski on her debut album, ‘Haunted Blue’; Wing Young Huie book launch
- Coding school launches in Las Vegas
- Red Wings were awful in first 10 games. Here's what went wrong
- Pastor launches master class
- Juniper Networks Fosters Adoption of Network Automation
Free AWS re/Start cloud skills training programme launched in Viet Nam have 465 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 15, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.