Midtown Food Fest was organised by the Phu My Hung Development Corporation in its Phu My Hung City Centre on Saturday, and it expected to receive thousands of visitors.
The food festival is among several programmes the company has organised to celebrate its 29th anniversary, including magic shows and Yosakoi matching.
Visitors had the chance to try Vietnamese and many types of foreign cuisines.
They also had the chance to visit show flats at The Peak, a project the company is developing in the Southside District of Phu My Hung City Centre. On the occasion, it opened five fully furnished Sky villas. — VNS
- Phu My Hung City Centre set for annual Green Day
- Trade deals trigger foreign investments in Vietnam’s food sector
- Kazhcha-Niv Indie Film Fest 2019 showcases 12 independent films from across the country, all for an entry fee of ₹1
- Leeds recycling scheme to be rolled out to more cities
- Flea markets in HCM City's districts 2, 7 welcome Christmas
- Asda shopper is left ‘with nothing’ after a £475 IT glitch and says she’ll have to rely on food parcels
- Centre has treated Sikhs badly since 1947: Akal Takht jathedar
- ‘I've seen death in this city, but nothing as sad as this’: how a ferry disaster exposed the corruption devastating Iraq
- Thrissur city to turn shoppers’ paradise
- HCM City hosts international trade fair
- Reaching for the skies: A tower block that sucks up methane, a 'vertical city' and a high rise arching over a MOUNTAIN top skyscraper design contest
- US tent cities highlight new realities as recession wears on
- 80 per cent of Happy Valley Premier sold in three weeks
- The battle to make Grimsby great again
- 'I've absolutely had enough': Tory MP embarks on anti-austerity tour
- Where Concorde once flew: the story of President Mobutu's 'African Versailles'
- A runaway winner! Man fleeing from leopard as it mauls his neighbour is just one brilliant image to make it onto AFP's best photos of 2019 list
- The bloody clash that changed Britain
- ABB affirms Vietnamese operation commitments
- The Metropole Thu Thiem - Darling Harbour version of Vietnam
Food Fest organised in Phu My Hung City Centre have 345 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.