HÀ NỘI — Standing Deputy Prime Minister Phạm Bình Minh will attend the 27th International Conference on the Future of Asia and pay a working visit to Japan from May 26-27, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced.
Minh’s tour will be made at the invitation of Tsuyoshi Hasebe, President and Chief Executive Officer of Nikkei Inc.
Initiated in 1995, the Conference on the Future of Asia (FOA) is one of the most prestigious annual forums in Asia, hosted by Nikkei Group of Japan, capturing the attention of many senior leaders, politicians, scholars, businesses from Asian countries, as well as representatives of major economic groups globally.
Over the years, the FOA has become a forum to help provide open, multi-dimensional, diverse and integrated perspectives on many important issues in the region.
This year’s edition will feature notable leaders from Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Laos, Bangladesh, and Việt Nam. — VNS
- Deputy PM agrees to restore regular international commercial flights from January 1, 2022
- Thailand's powerful Deputy PM and his $1.5 million watch collection
- Deputy PM agrees to restore regular international commercial flights from January 1
- Unwavering support from Japan’s investors
- Vinamilk, Japan’s Sojitz team up in 500-million-USD project
- Vietnam plays active, proactive role in ASEM cooperation process: Deputy FM
- Study Melbourne Hub opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam holds 1st national conference on foreign affairs
- Biden’s Democracy Conference Is About Much More Than Democracy
- Ministries agreed with proposed two stages of international commercial flight resumption
- Regular international commercial flights to be resumed from January 2022
- Vietnam to resume regular international flights from January
- Vietnam to resume international flights on 9 routes in January
- New Zealand Prime Minister John Key in surprise resignation
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 22
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 7
- The first batch of Japanese Unshu tangerines arrive to AEON Vietnam
Deputy PM Minh will attend 27th Conference on Future of Asia in Japan have 314 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.