The delegation included Deputy Chief of the General Department of Political Affairs Lieutenant General Trinh Van Quyet, Secretary of the Binh Phuoc provincial Party Committee Nguyen Manh Cuong, and Deputy Chief of the General Staff Lieutenant General Phung Si Tan.
Reportedly, in 2021 and the first four months of 2022, the local Party Committee, authorities and armed forces actively and drastically took measures to put the COVID-19 pandemic under control, and made achievements in socio-economic developments.
Meanwhile, the provincial armed forces also contributed to building defensive areas and whole people's defense posture while firmly managing the border areas of peace, stability, cooperation and development, among others.
Addressing the event, General Giang congratulated the local Party Committee, people and armed forces on their task performance over the past time, underscoring the importance of the first Vietnam-Cambodia border defense friendship exchange. He expressed his hope that the local authorities would closely work with functional forces so that the event will be concluded successfully.
* On the same day, General Giang and the delegation of the Defense Ministry visited and worked with Army Corps 16. Secretary of the Binh Phuoc provincial Party Committee Nguyen Manh Cuong also attended the event.
On this occasion, the defense minister acknowledged and hailed the unit's achievements over the past time while requesting them to promote leadership so as to fulfill all assigned missions.
He underscored that they should also coordinate with the local authorities, people and forces stationed in the areas to enhance defense and security, maintain the border areas as well as promote Vietnam-Cambodia solidarity.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Binh Phuoc seeks to attract 6,000 investors in next 5 years
- Binh Phuoc asked to maximise advantages in agriculture
- Joe Biden Officially Nominates Gen. Lloyd Austin as Next US Defense Secretary
- 'I will put that cherry on top of Dido's cake!': Matt Hancock insists he WILL get a COVID 19 tracking app that works after government ABANDONS beleaguered NHS version and announces it will use Apple and Google-based technology instead
- India's 73rd Army Day: Celebrations Around 50th Anniversary of Victory Against Pakistan in 1971 War
- Reports: After Embarrassment Before Indian Army, China Pulls Away from Himalayan Border
- Defense-economic units join hands to protect national borderline
- 'I cannot wait to leave this job': Acting Defense Secretary Miller goes on incoherent rant about his $200K-a-year job, F-35 fighters' flaws and likens Pentagon's weapon spending to having 'a hangover'
- Over VND141 trillion to be invested in 37 projects in Quang Binh
- State Desperate For More Medical Workers As California Health Corps Volunteers Dwindle
- 11th Military Party Congress draws roadmap to modernize Vietnam People’s Army
- Ladakh standoff: Indian, Chinese armies hold 9th round of talks
- Ninth round of Corps Commander-level talks underway
- India, China hold ninth round of Corps Commander-level talks
- Quang Binh Province approves 35 investment projects
- Director of Army Staff disputes Capitol Police chief account of National Guard deployment
- Pentagon authorizes arming of National Guard members supporting Capitol security
- Army boosted country's morale during border standoff with China, says Rajnath
- Ministers face ridicule after it emerges Covid 'Rule of Six' outlaws 'mingling' - as Downing Street fuels confusion by saying people should NOT be fined for first breaches
- Army secretary knocks 'overly bureaucratic' military response procedures in wake of Capitol rioting
Defense Minister works with Binh Phuoc authorities and Army Corps 16 have 520 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 16, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.